Welcome To aBlackWeb

Suprised no one's posted this Chris Rock foolishness yet....

Video is from 2011
Idk what chris rock was on or thinking
Fuck ck and i forget the other guy name

Huh?nothing happend to his show that shit is literally on tv everyday its dude that played kramer is the one that got blackballed(and rightfully so)

You're right, i'm an idiot. I've spent like 10 years of my life thinking the Michael Richards thing was the end of seinfeld, but they happened 7 years apart

He still saw Richards ruin his career though, I doubt Jerry ever wants to touch controversial material after that shit storm

I've been callin Louis CK trash for years and been saying Seinfeld's a goat.

:js4:

The Seinfeld show is funny, but his standup is almost unbelievably corny. I remember watching the show, and every time it started up with his standup, I wondered how he ever wound up getting that show.

Also, I do think you have to give some leeway to comedians that are in a bit. You can't hold them to the same exact standard you'd hold someone speaking normally. That doesn't make sense.

The Seinfeld show is funny, but his standup is almost unbelievably corny. I remember watching the show, and every time it started up with his standup, I wondered how he ever wound up getting that show.

Also, I do think you have to give some leeway to comedians that are in a bit. You can't hold them to the same exact standard you'd hold someone speaking normally. That doesn't make sense.
Nah bruh, hell even if he said "nigga" it wouldnt be as bad but nigger?? Then the other cac started sayin it too?? They wasnt on stage or doin some standup special shit was mad offensive and just overall weird fuck that, they was both way too comfortable with that shit

Nah bruh, hell even if he said "nigga" it wouldnt be as bad but nigger?? Then the other cac started sayin it too?? They wasnt on stage or doin some standup special shit was mad offensive and just overall weird fuck that, they was both way too comfortable with that shit

Don't get me wrong. If you find it offensive, you find it offensive. I'm not saying you're out of line for that. I'm just saying that we should still look at the incident in context. No, they weren't on stage, but the whole concept of the show was a group of comedians sitting around being comedians. It's not like they were just sitting there speaking plainly and slanging the N word around. The whole exchange was meant to be part of a larger joke. That doesn't mean it can't be seen as offensive though.

The selective outrage is hilarious....rich black man tells y’all to pull y’all pants up y’all in ur feels for a decade

Other rich black man sits there while his rich white friends drop the N word then it’s it was a while ago, it’s about context, u gotta get the full picture, I don’t even care

Lmao niggas yo

Back