Welcome To aBlackWeb

Suprised no one's posted this Chris Rock foolishness yet....

Mister B.

The Devil’s Greatest Advocate…..

I mean.....I can't co-sign that shit. And the fact Seinfeld seems to be the only muhfucka in the room backin' up from this is troubling somehow.

But this clip is some 3-5 years old, so should y'all really be mad??

This is crazy old... lol Twitter is calling Rock all sorts of coons, sambos, bitches etc.

Curious to see how Rock responds to this all these years later... he didn't even seem to do a double take when CK and Gervais let the hard "er" fly several times.

I honestly wonder why there wasn't an initial backlash all those years ago when this shit actually took place.. unless I missed it... and what brought this back up outa nowhere

aight let me play @The Lonliest Monk for a minute here...

In Chris Rock's defense he is a comedian in a room full of other comedians. You test shit out and don't catch feelings. The Problem is this is something that was recorded and broadcast so it's never going to be in the right context for those of use with other jobs. Also Luis CK is and always was trash as a person and a comedian. I'm just shocked the allegations against him didn't involve minors. Yeah I said it.

aight let me play @The Lonliest Monk for a minute here...

In Chris Rock's defense he is a comedian in a room full of other comedians. You test shit out and don't catch feelings. The Problem is this is something that was recorded and broadcast so it's never going to be in the right context for those of use with other jobs. Also Luis CK is and always was trash as a person and a comedian. I'm just shocked the allegations against him didn't involve minors. Yeah I said it.

Blame Louis then, not Chris

Sounds bad. In context, I think it was inin the same vein as his Niggas vs Blacks bit since he said CK was the worst stereotypes associated with black people (i.e., a nigga). Still this isn't a good look old or not.

Its dry white humor so if it's not a style u like I understand why you may not find him funny. Alot of his shit is everyday relatable stuff.

Back