Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Supreme Court strikes down abortion Update:AZ Supreme Court says Arizona can enforce 1864 law criminalizing all abortions

I say... let it happen.

Hear me out: The moment when all these white Republicans have more unwanted children on their hands, when their "innocent" Sarah, Jennifer, and Rebecca got knocked up in college by a Black student, when their mistresses and interns are popping up pregnant, and when their wives are giving birth to "colored" kids that look just like the one Black neighbor on the block, at the point where it affects them to the point of embarrassment and disrupting their so-called "family values" and "good Christian" image, they'll re-instate Roe Vs Wade.
I feel you but when have they ever reversed course on something they fucked up on? They never admit they're wrong or shit got outa control.

I know that. Yes they want their numbers up because they're white supremacists. But they also need to appeal to their Christian base who are pro lifers.

We're talking past each other. I agree when it comes to the base. What I'm saying is that the people in the base aren't against abortion because of Christ because Christ didn't say anything about abortion. They are against it for the racist reasons. They just aren't honest about it.

We're talking past each other. I agree when it comes to the base. What I'm saying is that the people in the base aren't against abortion because of Christ because Christ didn't say anything about abortion. They are against it for the racist reasons. They just aren't honest about it.
Fair enough

200.gif

Nigga fuck you and this democrat dickeating website

You niggas stuck in the stoneage still tapdancing for shit that benefits white people, meanwhile the black first grassroots got reparations on the table in California. You obedient Plantation minions could never...

Stop tagging me in your capes for massa houseboy. I'm busy sitting on my ass getting money, while you're a slave to multiple whores you pay alimony to, ugly ass coon

:wtf11:

You niggas stuck in the stoneage still tapdancing for shit that benefits white people, meanwhile the black first grassroots got reparations on the table in California. You obedient Plantation minions could never...

Stop tagging me in your capes for massa houseboy. I'm busy sitting on my ass getting money, while you're a slave to multiple whores you pay alimony to, ugly ass coon

Lol which personality is this

Ah yes, the Many Faced Fraud arrives at last

IMG_0897.GIF

It's almost ripe....

lol homie dropped in like

sting-falling-off-the-rafters.gif

Back