Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Supreme Court strikes down abortion Update: AZ Supreme Court says Arizona can enforce 1864 law criminalizing all abortions

Establishment democrats, politicians in general really, don't give af about me.

With that being said, this ain't their fault. Y'all can't give a mfer sole responsibility for fixing some shit and not give them the tools. It's a 50/50 split in the Senate, they are not going to be able to codify this shit in to law. Republican voters understand the assignment which is why they stay getting the shit they want. Everyone else too busy bitching and whining like kids to get shit done.

You don't want them doing shit like taking the nuclear option or side-stepping precedent because that opens the door for Republicans to do the same. You need only look at Harry Reid changing shit with regards to nominations only needing a simple majority and how the Republicans took that and ran with it. Unless you gonna continue to vote and make sure Republicans never get the majority again, you gotta think strategically. It puts you at a disadvantage, yes, but that's ya own fault for not wanting to be consistent.

It took Republicans 40 years to finally get this shit, stop thinking mfers gonna settle all your grievances in a 4 year term. The game is fixed but you can still win this shit, you gotta think rationally though and not emotionally.

These niggas are Flintstones bruh

Still loyal to the anti black democrats, still fighting for the interests of non black people. Its not even fashionable to be dem anymore. Everyone online gets that except abw

The grassroots has forced reparations into political discourse, not the loyal democratic voter base, the grassroots did that

And when we do get reparations these same Democrat minions won't give us any credit and will thank biden

You talking about that reparations task force thing?

Chicity is ugly as fuck.

He did all that digital simping on the ic because he had no other choice

The one that's not a miserable confused faggot like you

You still got my name in your profile cuz you're obsessed

Here's something on your sex change surgery, broke trannychaser

774I.gif

Lol and yet you can’t stop lying like a ho. You’re pathetic and useless. And you scared the post like a bitch. I bet you white too

Yes, reparations for American descendants of slavery was passed in California

Whether it happens or not is one thing but the fact is these vote or die Democratic loyalists didn't make it happen. The "woke" people did

Shirley Weber authored the bill that created that, right? I thought she was a democratic. She legit, been working for this for a hot minute.

@Disanthrope, you got a nasty history of impersonating men you attracted you so I'm extremely flattered you don't find me good looking enough to put in ya portfolio

I see a lot of projecting in your post but I'm just happy to see you posting again so I'm a let you live and not run you off again
Internet stuff? Ok. You have a reality of self hatred nigga

What costs you more per year, child support that goes to the hoes, alimony that goes to the hoes boyfriends or psychiatric therapy sessions that don't help you??

Chicity is ugly as fuck.

He did all that digital simping on the ic because he had no other choice

The one that's not a miserable confused faggot like you

You still got my name in your profile cuz you're obsessed

Here's something on your sex change surgery, broke trannychaser

774I.gif

AHHHHHH LMAOOOOOOO "sex change surgery" tho

LOL HAHA

Internet stuff? Ok. You have a reality of self hatred nigga

What costs you more per year, child support that goes to the hoes, alimony that goes to the hoes boyfriends or psychiatric therapy sessions that don't help you??
You a weird ass Internet nigga🤷🏿‍♂️. Still projecting cause....you can't have kids...can't find a woman to say I do, and afraid of therapy because of they might lock you up

I ain't make you the fraud ass nigga you are....you did that MFF. Live ya truth b

Back