Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Supreme Court strikes down abortion Update: AZ Supreme Court says Arizona can enforce 1864 law criminalizing all abortions

Lmao!! Nigga you have no shame, you have no problem letting me know how obsessed you are with me. I don't give you any thought until you beg for my attention but you really sit up thinking about me, tell yourself this and that about me.

Like, why tf are you worried about my car LOSER. That's been haunting you for 3 weeks eh... trey from boyz in the hood swingin huh 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 832349

lol lol. That homo too embarrassed to jus shoot his shot n keep it moving.

You gotta stunt on that hoe tho lmao

ImperfectHoarseBlackbird-max-1mb.gif

Lmao!! Nigga you have no shame, you have no problem letting me know how obsessed you are with me. I don't give you any thought until you beg for my attention but you really sit up thinking about me, tell yourself this and that about me.

Like, why tf are you worried about my car LOSER. That's been haunting you for 3 weeks eh... trey from boyz in the hood swingin huh 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 832349

I don’t think that’s your counter or car keys. You might of wrote the note. But if I’m all you say I am why you so pressed to prove to me you not lying? Why my opinion matter to you ho? Lol next you gonna post some ig model and say she yours. You need to find religion because this is sad to me.

I don’t think that’s your counter or car keys. You might of wrote the note. But if I’m all you say I am why you so pressed to prove to me you not lying? Why my opinion matter to you ho? Lol next you gonna post some ig model and say she yours. You need to find religion because this is sad to me.
babbling

I know your life is wack. Its a miserable coonfused life and that's all you're trying to tell me.. it sucks to be you

Your daughter would be better off if you were dead

babbling

I know your life is wack. Its a miserable coonfused life and that's all you're trying to tell me.. it sucks to be you

Your daughter would be better off if you were dead

Lol but lying about my life on the internet to strangers is what I don’t do. It’s probably a blessing you ain’t got kids you don’t even know yourself. Just a scammer a fraud and a bitch in the eyes of Man and the Lord.

Lol I’ll leave you alone if you post a pic of you in the car actually behind the wheel. And it gotta be the sane car you said. If your bitch ass can do that I’ll never speak I’ll of you again. On your dead homies I swear.

Damn bruh you're really poor

Like below the poverty line poor huh?

You might think you're saying "prove it" but what you're really saying on the Internet is you don't have 2 nickles to rub together

Lol but you know and I know your opinion don’t hold no weight your viewed as fraud a weirdo

Back