Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Supreme Court strikes down abortion Update: AZ Supreme Court says Arizona can enforce 1864 law criminalizing all abortions

Crazy part is...i dont even think trump is cool w this.

Cuz its too much bad press n it divides white suburban women

Yeah, he never cared about this shit and he was Pro-Choice until he decided to run for President in a Republican primary.

He barely reacted to the leak whereas Pence holy roller ass practically had a parade

All I know is Democrats been coasting off of shit that happened 60 years ago that they passed due to the political struggle of Black folks.

Since then the Republicans been putting Ws on the board.

Democrats stand for nothing and don't have a coherent political ideology other than "vote for me, I am not a Republican."

Bernie Sanders presents a coherent political ideology that people could support and get behind, and the Democrats reject him and his beliefs in favor of the nebulous moderate bullshit they been pushing since Reagan kicked their ass.

Democrats are pathetic, don't expect them to save anyone from the deranged ass Republicans.

It's the "long as it doesn't affect me" thinking.

That's the selfish a lot of people have adopted. I'm in a better place than some of my folks but since I got so much love and respect for them. When they're affected I'm affected is how I've always been.

Shit just wild and folks gonna really see peoples true colors as a lot of shit continues to go down hill fast.

Last edited:
I get what you saying but you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Obama did a poor job of explaining the fight.

The rule of the president isn't to pass policy but to advocate for it and galvanize people to push their politicians for it or get them removed.

Obama didn't galvanize his base but just fed them excuses failure after failure and forced his supporters in the media to spend his Ls into Ws and if you didn't understand what the fuck Obama is doing, you are dumb and don't understand politics.

Obama did a poor job of explaining the fight.

The rule of the president isn't to pass policy but to advocate for it and galvanize people to push their politicians for it or get them removed.

Obama didn't galvanize his base but just fed them excuses failure after failure and forced his supporters in the media to spend his Ls into Ws and if you didn't understand what the fuck Obama is doing, you are dumb and don't understand politics.

You think that was by accident?

I never believed in that bullshit Obama was pushing from when he first ran for office in 08. What I always acknowledged was that he was a damn good speaker. That man knows how to get a message out and get people to buy in IMO.

They're really going overboard trying to push this............"women of color"............narrative.

When have white feminists ever gone this hard for quote/unquote........"women of color"........unless they're trying to use them to advance their own interests?

Never.

wow white people exploit niggas? i'm shocked, b.

any white feminist in a swing state that refused to vote for Hillary in 2016 definitely has to do the Japanese ritual suicide thing tho lol.

You think that was by accident?

I never believed in that bullshit Obama was pushing from when he first ran for office in 08. What I always acknowledged was that he was a damn good speaker. That man knows how to get a message out and get people to buy in IMO.

I don't think it was by accident.

Obama don't give a shit about anything but himself. I don't even think he cared about power because he let the Republicans punk him for 8 years.

He said whatever he needed to say, did whatever he needed to do to win and once he won, he sat up there as a chump president for 8 years, made sure he was good with Wallstreet and Hollywood and cashed out.

Back