Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Supreme Court strikes down abortion Update: AZ Supreme Court says Arizona can enforce 1864 law criminalizing all abortions

lol

Bloomberg News hasn't stopped talking about this since the decision came out.

The left is really in their feelings about this.

View attachment 869397

It's the Left's fault too.

They let these conservatives act wild and flagrant for decades, systematically dismantling any notion of responsibility to others, which led to cuts in social services and education.

So now we got all these backwards ass Christian motherfuckers trying to prevent medical procedures to preserve "life".

As if Yahweh the father didn't impregnate a bitch he didn't know. Only difference is he aborted Jesus 33 years later.

😂

You don’t even acknowledge the difference between the two and literally states we are all the same so I’m not even bout to do this with you.

How about you put me on ignore you stupid fuck. I’m tired of bringing up that damn point that ain’t even related to this. Sucking deadeye dick because he dislikes feminism as he stated. The same nigga who think coercion fir sex is not rape. We all know how that nigga feels about modern women. But this lame ass agenda you on ain’t related to the topic. Do you agree with the decision or not

osaic.gif

I wonder what's next on the chopping block
Civil Rights Act
Voting Rights Act
Affirmative action
Same sex marriage
Interracial marriage
Brown vs board of education

They already defacto over turned the voting rights act by not enforcing the shit when the Right makes these voter ID laws and trying to ban mail in voting.

Schools are already segregated.

The truth is, as long as America sees itself as a federation of states and not strongly centralized country with a territories, these right-wingers are gonna keep agitating to overturn progressive laws so they can run their states like chiefdoms of right-wing degeneracy.

But then, you as a left-winger you damn sure don't want a strongly centralized state because as soon as the right come into power they can run all 50 states as they see fit.

So I guess, if you want a sane liberal state government or city government, you gotta move to NYC or San Francisco or LA or Seattle, places like that.

The rest of the country is fucked, especially states where there are a lot of black people.

Last edited:
Back