Breaking News Supreme Court strikes down abortion Update: AZ Supreme Court says Arizona can enforce 1864 law criminalizing all abortions

Now I gotta go stock up on Plan B for niece and nephews and the vibes before they try to limit the access of that shit.

Crazy part is...i dont even think trump is cool w this.

Cuz its too much bad press n it divides white suburban women

I wonder what's next on the chopping block
Civil Rights Act
Voting Rights Act
Affirmative action
Same sex marriage
Interracial marriage
Brown vs board of education

Ain't never been about what's next really. That was always a fucked up line of thinking IMO.

The shit should've always been. What are we going to do as a people? Only a fool never saw these days coming or didn't believe they would come.

Ain't never been about what's next really. That was always a fucked up line of thinking IMO.

The shit should've always been. What are we going to do as a people? Only a fool never saw these days coming or didn't believe they would come.
Sadly, a lot of us is not on the same wave length to think that way.

I believe it's Louisiana that has a trigger law that had language in it that would basically ban contraceptives too because the ban is on anything that would prevent or eliminate pregnancy

Why do people think like this in 2022?

Lol goofy ass shit mayne.

You got back to 2016 and you'll find plenty who swore nothing major would happen in the coming years

That was foolish. My stance has always been that for shit to get better we would have to go through some fucked up shit. You always said a lot people not willing to deal with that or accept that. It seems like now the fucked up shit is happening and all the folks who didn't want to deal with it are about have to deal with it.

That was foolish. My stance has always been that for shit to get better we would have to go through some fucked up shit. You always said a lot people not willing to deal with that or accept that. It seems like now the fucked up shit is happening and all the folks who didn't want to deal with it are about have to deal with it.
They were holding out hope that somehow, things would get better. We see now that line of thinking is false.

My pov wasn't necessarily that people wouldn't want to deal with the hard times but moreso how those already suffering the worst would now have to suffer more and how asking someone who's already on the bottom to go further down is a hard ask...but you're right now we're at a point where everyone is gonna be forced to deal with this shit and ain't no running from it.