Welcome To aBlackWeb

Supreme Court bolsters gun owners’ right to carry a weapon in public

appreciate it but I'm far more concerned for ur safety fam

I already carry pretty much wherever I can

I just hate to see my people continue to place the responsibility for their own protection on others

especially when we have to rely on others who def don't have the best intentions for our well-being 🙁
I carry too. I also spend a lot of time visiting our people in jail for gun cases. Nothing more frustrating than watching a young man give up his freedom bcuz he feels it's life or death if he doesn't have a gun on him at all times. My main issue as I said a couple of times now, is the illegal possession of firearms. Since our people are constantly having records and getting records expunged is time consuming, the option becomes owning guns illegally. Which leads to all kinds of problems. Out here in Cali, cops treat ya like shit when you do everything legal, so I don't need to tell ya how hard they go when you are doing shit illegally.

I carry too. I also spend a lot of time visiting our people in jail for gun cases. Nothing more frustrating than watching a young man give up his freedom bcuz he feels it's life or death if he doesn't have a gun on him at all times. My main issue as I said a couple of times now, is the illegal possession of firearms. Since our people are constantly having records and getting records expunged is time consuming, the option becomes owning guns illegally. Which leads to all kinds of problems. Out here in Cali, cops treat ya like shit when you do everything legal, so I don't need to tell ya how hard they go when you are doing shit illegally.

I get it.....but then wouldn't this SC ruling be a good thing then?

cuz half of the problem is our legal system is set up against us

cultural problems like gun violence in our community won't be solved with more laws for them to lock us up with

and it's layers to the shit.......cuz too many of our yungins who get caught with those kind of charges were not necessarily carrying guns solely becuz they felt they had too...............usually they were participating in something else that led them down that wrong path

we should be able to protect and guide our youth without restricting our critically needed freedom to protect ourselves

we always get the short end of the stick whenever there is a societal failure

I get it.....but then wouldn't this SC ruling be a good thing then?

cuz half of the problem is our legal system is set up against us

cultural problems like gun violence in our community won't be solved with more laws for them to lock us up with

and it's layers to the shit.......cuz too many of our yungins who get caught with those kind of charges were not necessarily carrying guns solely becuz they felt they had too...............usually they were participating in something else that led them down that wrong path

we should be able to protect and guide our youth without restricting our critically needed freedom to protect ourselves

we always get the short end of the stick whenever there is a societal failure
I'm not disagreeing with you.

I hope that by issuing such a permit, the Supreme Court has provided for possible mental illnesses of all gun owners in the country. Many people buy weapons illegally. Many people wear it not for work but for self-defense. Although I'm sure that few people need such protection, except for dangerous guys. Although, if this resolution had been issued earlier, my uncle wouldn't have been accused of being with a gun in the subway. He saved a woman from death by shooting the killer's shoulder. But the uncle was accused of attempted murder. And only this married couple of lawyers from ucmjdefense.com defended him from a court martial.

Last edited:
Back