Welcome To aBlackWeb

Supreme Court bolsters gun owners’ right to carry a weapon in public

This Supreme Court really ain't shit.

They are making it seem like the Second Amendment prohibits against any restrictions on gun ownership. That's not true at all. The Second Amendment absolutely does not guarantee the right for average citizens to walk around carrying guns in public without restriction.

again, this is about concealed carry and the ability to obtain a concealed carry license.

again, this is about concealed carry and the ability to obtain a concealed carry license.

I understand. My point is that the Second Amendment doesn't guarantee anyone the inherent right to carry a concealed weapon and it definitely doesn't bar any restrictions on the right to carry a concealed weapon.

ur focusing on open carry tho

but let's use ur same analogy

white man drives around in a new S550 Benz....he's looked at like a legal owner

black man drives around in a new S550 Benz.....he's looked at like a drug/dealer criminal who couldn't possibly legally afford a S-Class

so u saying as black men we should all stop owning/driving top tier cars just becuz people will treat us differently?

how do we overcome the stereotype by giving less examples that break it?
I don't have the answer to that. As I said in my first post. Just beware of the fear that other races will have for us. I see a lot of body cams being turned off moving forward.

nope, not in every jurisdication

some states even discourage self-defense......even in ur own home

they call it a "duty to retreat"

local govt can prosecute u for protecting urself and ur own fam while ya'll are being robbed in ur own home

I thought it was like you had to try to escape and if you can’t then you can defend

Supreme Court and Conservatives stance is fuck them kids.

😆 Murica 1776 to Forever.

Americans the only people in a developed country that acts like they are in a fucking warzone.

Act like America is got damn Gaza Strip, where you have to be armed at all times because criminals are rampant and the government is corrupt.

Then at the same time, call America the greatest country on Earth.

It's contradictory as fuck.

America is a country full of schizophrenics.

If you feel like you need a gun on you because anything can pop off, and you live in the richest country the world has ever seen, then your politicians have failed you and you need to do something about it.

Other people in rich countries live in peace and prosperity.

Last edited:
why?

y’all understand that what the Supreme Court did strikes down the need for people in states like NY & CA to provide special proof of why they need concealed carry licenses.

That’s it. They didn’t grant these states constitutional carry or anything like that. Police stops are going to be exactly what they’ve always been.

That's how Michigan used to be back inna day. You had to prove that there was a need for you to carry concealed and it usually meant handling/moving large sums of money daily (i.e. bank drops for your business). Ordinary folks couldn't get a ccw.

I thought it was like you had to try to escape and if you can’t then you can defend

why should u even have to try to "escape" from ur OWN home tho?

u don't think that encourages criminals to put u and ur fam in an unnecessary dilemma?

how do u value the life of someone committing a felony against u more than ur own family?

I don't have the answer to that. As I said in my first post. Just beware of the fear that other races will have for us. I see a lot of body cams being turned off moving forward.

some I'm supposed to live my life based on how much others (racists) fear me?

what else should I not be allowed to do as a black man? :uhhuh6:

Stay safe my brother. I'm done with this.

appreciate it but I'm far more concerned for ur safety fam

I already carry pretty much wherever I can

I just hate to see my people continue to place the responsibility for their own protection on others

especially when we have to rely on others who def don't have the best intentions for our well-being 🙁

Back