Welcome To aBlackWeb

If future just had a track or 2 that's cool, I could always skip it. But a whole album, nah.

Plus in the trailer they were talking about "this for Atl" or whatever. So why not include their actual greats.

If future just had a track or 2 that's cool, I could always skip it. But a whole album, nah.

Plus in the trailer they were talking about "this for Atl" or whatever. So why not include their actual greats.

Because Future wack ass got the juice in 2018

(No need for a Game of Thrones ATL edition)

nah man Im talking about the goonie smoking outside the mansion when the shit first starts

it was real quick and may not even be in the movie but it just looks like rap video shit

unless u saying THATS superfly himself.....which would be wack and I dont get it, but ima let it be and support the movie

A lot of people not gonna like it. This was made for a newer generation and as I've said before it's a whole new generation watching hip-hop culture who are gonna see things differently than yall did. It's not the 90s. Their deities are Kendrick, J. Cole, Drake, Kanye, Wayne, T.I, Weeknd and you have to respect that.

It's ironic that people won't give this a chance when most weren't even born to see the original and have prolly still never watched it in full. Don't matter who did the soundtrack niggas would've bitched either way. Future "so wack" but people are buying his albums. I ain't see that hate in the Future album threads on the IC. Must be 2 sides... Give it a chance before chastizing out the gate....

You're saying this like the original Superfly was a product of or even a reflection of hip hop culture which is obviously not the case.

And Future sounds like an alcoholic robot trying to sing underwater on every song he's ever made. There is no reason to give him a chance unless you believe in miracles.

and the theme of Superfly was getting the man (white man ) off of ur back and getting out the game and turning ur life around; if this shit aint pushing that i aint fucking w it

I know they better roll up on old ass Priest at Picadilly or sumn or this movie aint real

BOOO-UUURRNNNSSS!!!

Priest was a jiggy muthafucka stylistically not some Bane from Dark Knight trilogy cos player with an old James Brown pomp.

Is nothing sacred to these vultures?

At least the 21st century Shaft movies are actually sequels.

The Return of Superfly was bad enough. They better not touch Blacula or Blackbelt Jones.

Back