Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'll check the movie

saw this earlier and laughed at first but they got some "decent" characters

by that I mean people who might do right by these types of roles and not make it corny

prime example:

picture-26.png

plus its cool if makes new waves for the original and everybody starts searching it again

we might have The Mack on Netflix next mane

this is a good thing stop being so uptight......we aint had a good hood movie in whiiiiile now

they know which ones not to touch...this was fair game imo

I just hope they did proper homework and fucked w/ some real pimps

Snoop Dogg was talking about being interested with Martin Lawrence on GGN about a The Mack remake.

I can tell they're going to mess up this movie. SMH Superfly should have not been touched. Also this remake should have took place in the 70's in Harlem, not in the present day in Atlanta. The fuck was the director Little X (Music director that learned from Hype Williams)and producer thinking?

Last edited:
A lot of people not gonna like it. This was made for a newer generation and as I've said before it's a whole new generation watching hip-hop culture who are gonna see things differently than yall did. It's not the 90s. Their deities are Kendrick, J. Cole, Drake, Kanye, Wayne, T.I, Weeknd and you have to respect that.

It's ironic that people won't give this a chance when most weren't even born to see the original and have prolly still never watched it in full. Don't matter who did the soundtrack niggas would've bitched either way. Future "so wack" but people are buying his albums. I ain't see that hate in the Future album threads on the IC. Must be 2 sides... Give it a chance before chastizing out the gate....

The movie came out in 72 man. Not the 90's.

I see unintended comedic gold from Zay....that nigga is funny just in a regular convo

ONE thing I saw in the trailer that was cheesy was the snow goons outside w/ AR-15's leaning up against white lambo's

that kinda shit aint pimpin and is a bit fast and furious

but I do understand that this is a different time, different generation, different movie and it will be geared more towards what younger people teens to 20's are visually accustomed to

these lil niggas dont like Caddy's or Gator shoes.......fly is "DA RAFE" and red bottoms now

just gotta respect it *shrugs*

SN: im STILL gettin me a candy green caddy w/ the hard wood floors and chandeliers......belts and buckles, all that

It's ironic that people won't give this a chance when most weren't even born to see the original and have prolly still never watched it in full. Don't matter who did the soundtrack niggas would've bitched either way. Future "so wack" but people are buying his albums. I ain't see that hate in the Future album threads on the IC. Must be 2 sides... Give it a chance before chastizing out the gate....

Big Boi, Killer Mike, TI, Luda, ect. Plenty of better rappers they could have chosen over wack ass Future.

none of those names catch the attention of the main consumer today bruh

im sure Future has outsold all their last projects collectively

I see unintended comedic gold from Zay....that nigga is funny just in a regular convo

ONE thing I saw in the trailer that was cheesy was the snow goons outside w/ AR-15's leaning up against white lambo's

that kinda shit aint pimpin and is a bit fast and furious

but I do understand that this is a different time, different generation, different movie and it will be geared more towards what younger people teens to 20's are visually accustomed to

these lil niggas dont like Caddy's or Gator shoes.......fly is "DA RAFE" and red bottoms now

just gotta respect it *shrugs*

SN: im STILL gettin me a candy green caddy w/ the hard wood floors and chandeliers......belts and buckles, all that

Superfly was a drug pimp.

Back