Welcome To aBlackWeb

Super Bowl LVIII: San Francisco 49ers vs Kansas City Chiefs (KC WINS 25-22, CHIEFS WIN 4th SUPER BOWL)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Taylor hate is stupid as hell. She's barely shown
most people don't care that they dating but it has been over covered.. every time kelce catches or drops a pass they show her.. .most people don't blame Taylor herself we blaming the coverage.. do they show Ciara celebrating after everytime Russell Wilson throws a TD? No

Lamar impacts the game in ways that’s not even quantified by pure stats. The eye test tells the story with Lamar. Dak is a good QB who imo is slighted underrated but it’s not even close. Lamar is the better player and the most valuable to his team.

They had the best defense in the league.

Dax had 9 more total and 300 more total yards

29 TDs from a QB shouldn’t get you MVP

Bruh that's not how football works. Depending on how a team's strategy is set up, a player can absolutely be the most valuable and not put up a ton of numbers. Conversely, a player can also put up a ton of numbers and it really just amount to garbage stats.

If the opportunity is there he's gone just like jimmy g

Unless he doesn’t improve yes, but at that point if they have to get rid of Purdy I don’t think the 9ers are ever gonna win shit. They came very close tonight but I blame more on CMC not touching the ball more than Purdy.

Which goes to my next point, Shanahan is the problem.

Last edited:
most people don't care that they dating but it has been over covered.. every time kelce catches or drops a pass they show her.. .most people don't blame Taylor herself we blaming the coverage.. do they show Ciara celebrating after everytime Russell Wilson throws a TD? No
To be fair

Taylor Swift is literally one of the most famous people in the world

Ciara is black people famous

Big difference

Best believe if it was Beyonce it would have been the same type of coverage

Back