Welcome To aBlackWeb

Super Bowl LVIII: San Francisco 49ers vs Kansas City Chiefs (KC WINS 25-22, CHIEFS WIN 4th SUPER BOWL)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I disagree.. Taylor and kelce hits white america like you never believe.. I went to Sam's the other day and literally saw cakes and t shirts with both there names on it.. this will and never has happened to whoever Beyonce dated.. and beside Simone Biles is actual married to an NFL player and she is one of the best Olympicans we ever had
My brother
Jonathan Owens is a mediocre starting safety for the Packers

Kelce is a first ballot HoF player and arguably the best TE to play the game AND he plays for the 3 time SB champ KC Chiefs

LEVELS

Joe Burrow and Bengals beat the Chiefs in a AFC Championship game, I definitely believe Joe Burrow has the best chance to stop the Chiefs from a 3 peat, Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson not beating the Chiefs

burrow’s 1-1 vs the chiefs in the playoffs
that’s nice
but he has three less SB appearances and three less super bowl wins than mahomes and the chiefs

so joe might as well be grouped together with allen and jackson imo. he’s not on pat’s level. plus dudes had 2 season ending injuries already. he may not even make it to the post-season to “dethrone” the chiefs

I’d trade Deebo this offseason if I was San Fran. Aiyuk will be a FA I think and has proven himself to be the better actual receiver and is less injury prone. Can’t tie $20 Ms up in both of them
They might miss his versatility on offense but then again they’ll probably find someone else and keep on pushing.

Back