Welcome To aBlackWeb

Super Bowl LVIII: San Francisco 49ers vs Kansas City Chiefs (KC WINS 25-22, CHIEFS WIN 4th SUPER BOWL)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unless he doesn’t improve yes, but at that point if they have to get rid of Purdy I don’t think the 9ers are ever gonna win shit. They same very close tonight but I blame more on CMC not touching the ball more than Purdy.

Which goes to my next point, Shanahan is the problem.
CMC shoulda had 40 touches

To be fair

Taylor Swift is literally one of the most famous people in the world

Ciara is black people famous

Big difference

Best believe if it was Beyonce it would have been the same type of coverage
I disagree.. Taylor and kelce hits white america like you never believe.. I went to Sam's the other day and literally saw cakes and t shirts with both there names on it.. this will and never has happened to whoever Beyonce dated.. and beside Simone Biles is actual married to an NFL player and she is one of the best Olympicans we ever had

Reactions: GNS
Won't lie we was low-key 3 seconds a way from having a double overtime in the Superbowl. Shit would have been crazy. Was rooting for it lol

I disagree.. Taylor and kelce hits white america like you never believe.. I went to Sam's the other day and literally saw cakes and t shirts with both there names on it.. this will and never has happened to whoever Beyonce dated.. and beside Simone Biles is actual married to an NFL player and she is one of the best Olympicans we ever had
Kansas city making chiefs related cakes during super bowl how could this be?

He told u Taylor Swift is one of the most popular ppl in America, moreso than beyonce and u chose to respond by bringing up someone who's even less popular than Beyonce.

The hate has gotten more annoying than the relationship coverage.

I don’t think the 9ers make it back here again with Kyle Shanahan. They had their two chances like the Bengals in the 80s had their two chances against Montana & the 9ers. This was their best shot and they almost pulled it off… but it wasn’t enough. They will be the top dogs in the NFC West for a little bit tho, but this was their one shot.

Back