Welcome To aBlackWeb

Super Bowl LVI: Los Angeles Rams vs Cincinnati Bengals (LAR WINS 23-20, RAMS WIN 2️⃣nd SUPER BOWL)

Who wins? (Not who you want to win, but who you think wins)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That pass interference call late in the drive was BIG.

Niggas was grabbing n holding ALL game. But they called that?! Interesting.

Solid gm. Congrats to LA

That graphic of Staffords numbers in the 4th quarter this year is very telling. I’m coming around to him. Still think he needs to do some more winning before he’s a for sure hall of famer.

Im not talking about the racism.

Im talking about everything else.
But that's what I'M talking about.

Yeah, he said a LOT of shit to people, and should be roasted accordingly. However, what made it OK to call him the hard -er?

But that's what I'M talking about.

Yeah, he said a LOT of shit to people, and should be roasted accordingly. However, what made it OK to call him the hard -er?

Again. Im not talking about that part.

Its fuck that guy to infinite though. The shit he said about a black city was disgusting

This particular championship saw MVP ballots collected at the two-minute warning, which meant that Aaron Donald's crucial final play wasn't considered.
Rams weren't really doing much on offense until Stafford started targeting Kupp more

It's possible AD would have won it if they allowed voting throughout but it's not like Kupp played like crap and AD was screwed out of it

Rams weren't really doing much on offense until Stafford started targeting Kupp more

It's possible AD would have won it if they allowed voting throughout but it's not like Kupp played like crap and AD was screwed out of it

He had less than 90 yards and 1 TD at that point.

AD impact was felt EVERY possession in the second half.

He was clearly the MVP

Back