Welcome To aBlackWeb

Super Bowl LVI: Los Angeles Rams vs Cincinnati Bengals (LAR WINS 23-20, RAMS WIN 2️⃣nd SUPER BOWL)

Who wins? (Not who you want to win, but who you think wins)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Infamous114

305 🇳🇮
Mod Squad
20220207_084738.jpg

272930240_3000788353569167_2130856450599380006_n.jpg

Rams: 1 Super Bowl championship (1999)
Bengals: 0 Super Bowl championships

Last time the Rams made the Super Bowl:​
usa_today_12105701.0.jpg

13-3 loss to New EnglandPatriots in Super Bowl LIII

Last time the Bengals made the Super Bowl:
joe-montana-san-francisco-49ers-super-bowl-xxiiijpg.jpg

20-16 loss to San Francisco 49ers in Super Bowl XXIII​

Last edited:
Go Burrow and Chase

Hopefully Burrow doesn't get killed by that Dline before Bengals get a chance to fix the Oline lol

That All-Star Front 7 of Donald, Floyd, and Von Miller are going to make steak out of the Bengals O-Line. Ramsey Savage should be covering Chase the WHOLE game. They can key in on everyone else.

Plus, I don't think there's enough in the Cincy secondary to cover the BEST WR in the game, Kupp, ODeezy, and Van Jefferson. Is Highbee going to be healthy? If not, that going to be a blow, but I don't think it'll be a bigger blow than we think.

As long as McVeigh doesn't panic and fuck this up, Rams take the trophy down Beverly Hills with a 40 - 21 win. Stafford's gonna be the MVP, but it probably should be Kupp.

I still think the Bengals are a year or two ahead of schedule, and that Mahomes blew that shit more than Cincy won it, but you gotta give the Bengals credit for making it here.

Last edited:
That All-Star Front 7 of Donald, Floyd, and Von Miller are going to make steak out of the Bengals O-Line. Ramsey Savage should be covering Chase the WHOLE game. They can key in on.

Plus, I don't think there's enough in the Cincy backfield to cover the BEST WR in the game, Kupp, ODeezy, and Van Jefferson. Is Highbee going to be healthy? If not, that going to be a blow, but I don't think it'll be a bigger blow than we

As long as McVeigh doesn't panic and fuck this up, Rams take the trophy down Beverly Hills with a 40 - 21 win. Stafford's gonna be the MVP, but it probably should be Kupp.

I still think the Bengals are a year or two ahead of schedule, and that Mahomes blew that shit more than Cincy won it, but you gotta give the Bengals credit for making it here.
I agree with this take outside of it being a blowout

Rams still win but its a one possession game

I'm picking the bengals. I just like the groove their in and I think Burrow is better than Stafford all around and especially under pressure.

Scheming can help the Cincy o-line a little against the rams d-line.

That All-Star Front 7 of Donald, Floyd, and Von Miller are going to make steak out of the Bengals O-Line. Ramsey Savage should be covering Chase the WHOLE game. They can key in on.

Plus, I don't think there's enough in the Cincy backfield to cover the BEST WR in the game, Kupp, ODeezy, and Van Jefferson. Is Highbee going to be healthy? If not, that going to be a blow, but I don't think it'll be a bigger blow than we

That video game shyt he does scrabbling around backfired this time. They got too cute and greedy. They should've took the 3pts b4 the half.

Back