Welcome To aBlackWeb

Super Bowl LVI: Los Angeles Rams vs Cincinnati Bengals (LAR WINS 23-20, RAMS WIN 2️⃣nd SUPER BOWL)

Who wins? (Not who you want to win, but who you think wins)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Naw its on the DC. Eli Apple is not good enough to cover Kupp in man with no help

They should have bracketed Kupp and made Stafford throw else where

terrible defensive playcalling by Cincy
Exactly what I said when that play unfolded. Should have doubled on Kupp, one over the top and one under. That’s a tough situation for any CB.

So God wanted you to hurt your knee right before free agency therefore potentially jeopardizing a big payday and also giving the Bengals a better chance of winning the game?

I legit get upset and shake my head when folks say ANYTHING is according to gods plan.

So God gave a nigga free will but has a plan for you. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

So God wanted you to hurt your knee right before free agency therefore potentially jeopardizing a big payday and also giving the Bengals a better chance of winning the game?

God works in mysterious ways brotha.

Someone explain to a casual football fan the Eli Apple hate. Shits hilarious, but idk why everyone hates dude.

Someone explain to a casual football fan the Eli Apple hate. Shits hilarious, but idk why everyone hates dude.

He was was talking shit about players, coaches, and cities this year.

Even former teammates that he played college and in the NFL with threw shots at him lol

He was was talking shit players, coaches, and cities this year.

Lmaooo, got you. Makes sense now why mfers was waiting to pile on.

Hope he a good sport bout it. You talk shit publicly, make sure you cool with getting talked bout publicly

Lmaooo, got you. Makes sense now why mfers was waiting to pile on.

Hope he a good sport bout it. You talk shit publicly, make sure you cool with getting talked bout publicly
Dwayne being modest

In addition to what he said, Eli season this year was him "being born on 3rd but thought he hit a triple"

Instead of him just enjoying the season for what it was, he was acting like he been some all pro all of his career instead of a nigga on his 4th team in what, 5 years or some shit?

And what you not gonna do is get on ya platform and try to shit on new Orleans and think you about to live in peace

Back