Welcome To aBlackWeb

Super Bowl LV: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers (TB WINS 31-9, Bucs win 2️⃣nd Super Bowl, Brady wins 7️⃣th)

Who wins Super Bowl LV?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After this playoff run. I just MIGHT be willing to concede that Brady the GOAT QB over Montana. I really respect this run he went on.

I'm happy Suh got him a ring if he didn't already have one.

Tom Brady is so overrated he is a goat no doubt..

but the mythology would make Zeus jealous

FFournete should have been Mvp

the throws Mahomes made under extreme duress and putting the ball on peoples hands was godly starting with the pass to tyreek

You can debate between Kareem, Wilt, Magic, MJ, Kobe and LeBron. Their statistics are all in the same range. Bill Russel is the outlier in basketball.

Tom Brady is the outlier in Football but there's no excuses. I mean people say Bill Russel played against short White guys and there were only 8 teams.

Is Tom Brady really that much better than Joe Montana, Terry Bradshaw, John Elway and Troy Aikman?

Here's the answer and reason for the question...

Tom Brady is so overrated he is a goat no doubt..

but the mythology would make Zeus jealous

FFournete should have been Mvp

the throws Mahomes made under extreme duress and putting the ball on peoples hands was godly starting with the pass to tyreek

Yooo this hate is crazy, haha. @oldman_Ghost! This what you put up with for all these years?

Brady's in the SB completing over 72% of his passes for 3 TD 0 INT, and y'all are calling him overrated and trying to take MVP from him.

After this playoff run. I just MIGHT be willing to concede that Brady the GOAT QB over Montana. I really respect this run he went on.

I'm happy Suh got him a ring if he didn't already have one.

Suh didn't have one, I don't think. Closest he got was SB loss with Rams vs Pats.

Not accepting him as the GOAT is a bad look for you. It's like saying "After researching I MIGHT be willing to MAYBE say 2+2=4". Everyone else already knows it, and the longer it takes for you to figure it out the worse it looks.

Success if either luck or hard work

What’s weird is Brady credits his wife and her witchcraft...at first I thought it was jokingly a thing but he goes into detail about these rituals that involve alters, mantras, chants, healing stones, protection stones etc... I’d think it was crazy until I heard him say it and then say himself he thought it was crazy until things started working for him.

Suh didn't have one, I don't think. Closest he got was SB loss with Rams vs Pats.

Not accepting him as the GOAT is a bad look for you. It's like saying "After researching I MIGHT be willing to MAYBE say 2+2=4". Everyone else already knows it, and the longer it takes for you to figure it out the worse it looks.

Ayo so is reid son gonna get discipled from the league. Seen on espn that he said he had 2-3 drinks and some adderall. Wanna see if being white strikes again or not

Back