Welcome To aBlackWeb

Super Bowl LV: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers (TB WINS 31-9, Bucs win 2️⃣nd Super Bowl, Brady wins 7️⃣th)

Who wins Super Bowl LV?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Super Bowl Football GIF by NFL

Gotta go see Shannon Sharpe feeling right now.

@Hellczar . nigga you don't even be talking about football but all of a sudden when Tampa gets to the super bowl you're a super fan fuck outta here

I’ve been a Tampa Bay fan since Tony Dungy get my name right dickhead. And I been reppin Tampa on the board since I been here. Get out your feelings. Tom didn’t got to the Cowboys. Couldn’t even handle the Redskins. Foh

I’ve been a Tampa Bay fan since Tony Dungy get my name right dickhead. And I been reppin Tampa on the board since I been here. Get out your feelings. Tom didn’t got to the Cowboys. Couldn’t even handle the Redskins. Foh
Nigga you really started popping up this playoffs... you don't be in here talking no damn football nigga. But anyway what the fuck are you even talking about tom Brady for... he would have gotten killed behind our oline

Nigga you really started popping up this playoffs... you don't be in here talking no damn football nigga. But anyway what the fuck are you even talking about tom Brady for... he would have gotten killed behind our oline

Bruh I’m a casual fan but it my team and I been taking shit to Saints fans. You having an emotional breakdown over the state of football ain’t my problem.

Last edited:
Bruh I’m a casual fan but it my team and I been taking shit to Saints fans. You having an emotional breakdown over the stae of football ain’t my problem.
Okay.... lol emotional breakdown that's cute... NFL is getting trash I just had to say it ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

Back