Welcome To aBlackWeb

SUMMER IMPACT Card (Charlotte, NC 8/10/19)

Aite Chess cakes 1st round was mad filler and and one haymaker ....has and talking to the crowd and fake tough shit....let’s see what goat titles has to offer

I’m a watch the females and the NWX battle tomorrow...thus far The Goat Titles battle is my least favorite....Smack needs to put Lux in a small room.... he really ain’t a big stage nigga

On the real, that was prolly my only time ever being able to see Mook battle in person and it got ruined by nigga shit. I lowkey feel for Briz and Top, knowing they brought alot of NC with them to the building and to not be able to get a round off is craazy. A change to the business model needs to be made and people need to be called out and held responsible.

It's almost feels like they really dont give a fuck about the fan experience as long as the money keeps rolling in because if they did, something would of been done along time ago to prevent this. The end of the night left me with such a sour taste. Niggas paying concert prices and not getting what they paid for yet we should be happy for what we did get to see? Na man..

You had a 8 hr event fam...are you shitting me? Doors opened at 1 and the first battle started 4pm...
After it was shutdown its was crazy af outside, mad rushes of ppl upset, damn near fighting, arguing, yelling, cops, helicopters etc smfh.

lemme chill cuz I'm getting upset again lol.

Would yall say this event lived up to hype? And where would you rank this among some of the best events ever?

I said this somewhere in YouTube... aside from the team ups, this was a very overhyped event. Oooh, Mook, Hollow, Cal and Lux on the same card... whooptee-frickin-doo. The rest of them niggas be on the same card all the time. You're not gonna get another SM2 (the nostalgia is gone), no one cares about another industry rapper coming back to battle, and most of the big names already battled... so at this point events have to sold based on what's guaranteed to be great performances.

All that being said, I loved this event. Every battle was entertaining, even if it was one sided. After the hype dies down, I think it'll make a lot of ppl's top 20 cards. Off top, SM2, SM4, Vol 3, Vendetta, Blackout5 are better events based on replay value.

On the real, that was prolly my only time ever being able to see Mook battle in person and it got ruined by nigga shit. I lowkey feel for Briz and Top, knowing they brought alot of NC with them to the building and to not be able to get a round off is craazy. A change to the business model needs to be made and people need to be called out and held responsible.

It's almost feels like they really dont give a fuck about the fan experience as long as the money keeps rolling in because if they did, something would of been done along time ago to prevent this. The end of the night left me with such a sour taste. Niggas paying concert prices and not getting what they paid for yet we should be happy for what we did get to see? Na man..

You had a 8 hr event fam...are you shitting me? Doors opened at 1 and the first battle started 4pm...
After it was shutdown its was crazy af outside, mad rushes of ppl upset, damn near fighting, arguing, yelling, cops, helicopters etc smfh.

lemme chill cuz I'm getting upset again lol.

That's just every smack event.

They are always hrs late

if that shit says it starts at 1 it starts at 4 or 5

It's always been like this and most likely will always be

because IDK what goes into getting these events together,I would think if Smack could change it they would.

That's just every smack event.

They are always hrs late

if that shit says it starts at 1 it starts at 4 or 5

It's always been like this and most likely will always be

because IDK what goes into getting these events together,I would think if Smack could change it they would.
How hard is it to set scheduled battle times and dock em if they not ready by the slot time?

Well one thing is they have to set up the production equipment. If you ever get the chance to see one of avocado’s behind the scenes videos it’s not a quick and simple task.

The biggest concern is not transitioning into battles quicker, they need to start getting the next battlers at the top of the 3rd. And the crowd be gassing too heavy sometimes but battlers need to stop taking it all the way back, just keep going forward.

Imo, they just gotta start the events on time, it's as simple as that.

Lets say avacado can't set up till the doors open and it's at 1. The event was supposed to start at 2:30. An hr and a half should be enough time to set up.

Had they started at 2:30 like the flyer said the event was supposed to, the mook battle would've went down.

Imo, they just gotta start the events on time, it's as simple as that.

Lets say avacado can't set up till the doors open and it's at 1. The event was supposed to start at 2:30. An hr and a half should be enough time to set up.

Had they started at 2:30 like the flyer said the event was supposed to, the mook battle would've went down.
Facts. Yall see the vids of brizz and top spazzin on niggas outside? Smh

Back