Welcome To aBlackWeb

SUMMER IMPACT Card (Charlotte, NC 8/10/19)

If it ain comin up In your google search...In Reddit, go to R/bootlegrapbattles and there's a few different links...I'd post one but they were gettin clapped left and right last night and this morning...I watched all the battles over the past few hours though.....

If it ain comin up In your google search...In Reddit, go to R/bootlegrapbattles and there's a few different links...I'd post one but they were gettin clapped left and right last night and this morning...I watched all the battles over the past few hours though.....
I found that page had all the battles , accidentally closed the page and now I can’t find it anymore

After watching the Detroit niggas first round I just realized they would have lost regardless the crowd was there for New Jersey Suge...Suge and Twork ain’t even rap yet the crowd already Don Demarco status

And then Twork started bouncing lol I ain’t gonna lie outside of Lux, Twork and Suge prolly the niggas I hate on the most but these niggas is fire right now in round 1

Aite after watching this Monstars and Detroit niggas I realized something...battle raps is now performance arts....bars ain’t winning battle no more....Detroit niggas 3rd round was dope cuz they got their performance art on.....and that’s where battle rap is now

Aite after watching this Monstars and Detroit niggas I realized something...battle raps is now performance arts....bars ain’t winning battle no more....Detroit niggas 3rd round was dope cuz they got their performance art on.....and that’s where battle rap is now

Yeah, an artistic expression. Bars are obviously going to be the central point but it's way too many facets to it than just what you wrote.

After watching the Detroit niggas first round I just realized they would have lost regardless the crowd was there for New Jersey Suge...Suge and Twork ain’t even rap yet the crowd already Don Demarco status

They took Chess and Steams in NYC and they're from there

Marv and Quest are usually fire as a team,but they didn't strategize that battle well

They should have done more of what they did in the 3rd all battle

I mean Twork is a beast in a room and Suge too so they needed personality and bars to beat them

They didn't have enough room shakers or jokes

Wassup with Steams situation?...And Ahdi Boom?...I ain really like either one of them when they were active but when I go back, they were nice...

Nah i responded correctly just put your quote wrong
giphy.gif

Still smokin that shit aintcha

Aite in Roc and Chess first round them niggas spent more time yelling stupid shit to the crowd than rapping....mostly filler and gas until the shell cases bar....aite pressing play again

Back