Welcome To aBlackWeb

SUMMER IMPACT Card (Charlotte, NC 8/10/19)

Okay so he sent an email saying that they are gonna drop the vod of Murderland vs Dark Lyfe right?

So did the battle already happen?

I'm high.walk me through this
Originally they were supposed to battle at another location that night, and then they would upload the battle to the VOD and people in attendance would get access to the battle all you had to do was send the email and give them your ticket code and you get the access. But the battle never happened.

Originally they were supposed to battle at another location that night, and then they would upload the battle to the VOD and people in attendance would get access to the battle all you had to do was send the email and give them your ticket code and you get the access. But the battle never happened.

Niggas posting like it was new info on the battle happening

So basically we don't know if we're gonna see it or not still

This Is My Main Issue w/These Niggas/URL the professionalism , I'm always hesitant on getting the P.P.V from the battlers having they rounds together to these niggas hitting the stage on Time..

Another thing " GET THE FUCKING MIC'S Together Already "

Lurk did they have Security/Food ???

Shit gon come back to hurt em in the long run

Dope ass event tho

This Is My Main Issue w/These Niggas/URL the professionalism , I'm always hesitant on getting the P.P.V from the battlers having they rounds together to these niggas hitting the stage on Time..

Another thing " GET THE FUCKING MIC'S Together Already "

Lurk did they have Security/Food ???

Shit gon come back to hurt em in the long run

Dope ass event tho

usually if Avacado does it the ppv be right

I got every PPV until I got a hook up

I got no issue getting them though and I expect a fuck up or 2

I expect for 1 battle possibly not happening,but recently that hasn't been an issue

If Smack didn't make ppl wait the live events would be easier to stand through

If I go to an event again I need VIP.That standing shit brutal

usually if Avacado does it the ppv be right

I got every PPV until I got a hook up

I got no issue getting them though and I expect a fuck up or 2

I expect for 1 battle possibly not happening,but recently that hasn't been an issue

If Smack didn't make ppl wait the live events would be easier to stand through

If I go to an event again I need VIP.That standing shit brutal

Honestly, I think Avo's getting overworked. SMACK been doing at least one event a month since April, KOTD got Mass5 coming up and I dunno if he's gonna do RBE's next event. All that work makes everything a blur, I could tell he and his team wasn't in it.These mic issues were UDubb bad.

I really wish hollow had a better name for his brand. I applaud the brotha because he got other battle niggas wearing his shit, but got damn if that shit don't look like something a nigga did in the group project in 6th grade

I had a long ass day today and I'm smoking but I used to think Tay Roc was a functioning crackhead but that nigga talented

Back