Welcome To aBlackWeb

Watching the season finally told y’all Shiv is a bozo who cannot read ppl that’s why Pops didn’t fuck w her

I could imagine this being tough to binge. The tone is basically the same each episode.

It’s like certain foods. The best tasting shit ever in moderation, but will make you sick when it’s binged.

Binged it off the recommendations from the tourney

Lol I was frustrated with the siblings. I don't understand why this show is so popular

They're all backstabbers and will bring each other down to their lowest level. That's just not entertaining to me

Shiv and Rome were more snakes than Ken though. They've all done some pretty messed up things to each other but I think Shiv did the worst. She wasn't the worst person out of the 3 though. That's definitely Rome. He was too immature and would run away when things got tough. Plus he'd likely get more lawsuits as CEO. Shiv wanted it but Ken was right that she just didn't have the experience and was getting played

I was surprised they killed the dad off like that. It was so random that I thought the guy died in real life

Binged it off the recommendations from the tourney

Lol I was frustrated with the siblings. I don't understand why this show is so popular

They're all backstabbers and will bring each other down to their lowest level. That's just not entertaining to me

Shiv and Rome were more snakes than Ken though. They've all done some pretty messed up things to each other but I think Shiv did the worst. She wasn't the worst person out of the 3 though. That's definitely Rome. He was too immature and would run away when things got tough. Plus he'd likely get more lawsuits as CEO. Shiv wanted it but Ken was right that she just didn't have the experience and was getting played

I was surprised they killed the dad off like that. It was so random that I thought the guy died in real life
Bro everything that happened in season 4 could have happened in season 2

Back