Welcome To aBlackWeb

Melyssa Ford’s analogy on the most recent JBP episode about this finale is the best way to put everything.

Shiv didn’t win. She just kamakazied herself to take down Ken, who lost more than anyone. He literally has NOTHING left.

None of the siblings have a real Identity. Roman might have been the only one who’s comfortable with being out of the game.

Tom is the ultimate Cuck, and the Swede won, faults and all.

Logan’s legacy was ultimately destroyed by his own assholery to his children, and not seriously grooming one of them to take over the empire.

I was listening to a podcast about this show...it wasnt one of the usuals so i dont actually remember which one lol. But they were talking about shiv and somebody said that fwiw shiv understands Tom. She doesn't understand kendall and can't even begin to trust him cuz there's nothing he won't lie about. Just like Logan.

I dont think she chose tom and matsson cuz she trusts them and she doesn't trust kendall. I think she has no idea what she'd be dealing with from ken...or rather, she does know cuz he pretty much turned into Logan before her eyes. Tom aint shit but since shes having his kid he would never be that bad to her or the kid.

I finally got around to starting Succession. Halfway through season 2. It's good. Not great. The writing and the acting keep me engaged. I'ma run through the entire thing before I comment on the people who rank this up there with the best shows ever. Cuz uhhhh...

Just got done w episode 5 shout out to Roman for letting bro have it… I would have set it off on him…. Smh at Shipvaughn s dumb ass

I finally got around to starting Succession. Halfway through season 2. It's good. Not great. The writing and the acting keep me engaged. I'ma run through the entire thing before I comment on the people who rank this up there with the best shows ever. Cuz uhhhh...

Finished the shit finally. PHENOMENAL acting. Really good writing. But...I could not care less about any of this. I found myself not caring at all who came out on top, who double-crossed who, who got fired, etc.

Which is strange, because this show has everything that usually draws me in. But I just couldn't ever feel anything for this show or these people or the premise in general.

The only thing I'm really gonna take from the show and carry forward is the fact that it put me onto a handful of new actors whose other shit I need to check out. Besides that, Succession is gonna fade away for me.

Maybe I'll give it another go in a few years and see if I feel different.

Back