Welcome To aBlackWeb

I've never seen something be this ambiguous and still be so good. So much shit be happening off screen that none of them talk about but we can still follow along lol. Shit would be full of plot holes on a lesser show.

Speaking of kendall being a killer, shiv exposed herself that shes not one for not being willing to give tom up at the last second. But if I'm right that her and kendall set that ending up, I'd bet money them documents greg has dont implicate tom. She did tell him she'd never let anything happen to him on they lil picnic....

I'm so ready for s3 cuz i need to know what shiv knows. If she was workin with kendall, when did they make that plan and does she know about that body? If they were working together I have an idea for where it goes next season but I dont wana get ahead of myself.

If she had no idea kendall was gonna do that and set kendall up to take the fall over tom, she's fuckin done for lol.

Succession = one of the best things on TV.....I can't wait for season 3.

Who's your favorite character??

Greg alwaty cracks me up

EDfgky8XkAUJDg5

Last edited:

Greg alwats cracks me up

EDfgky8XkAUJDg5

Funny that Logan made the protocol to keep Tom as far away from the mains as possible. Lol. Literally had that nigga as bait.

I think he's always had Tom in the pocket as someone to "blood sacrifice"

Funny that Logan made the protocol to keep Tom as far away from the mains as possible. Lol. Literally had that nigga as bait.

I think he's always had Tom in the pocket as someone to "blood sacrifice"
I thought that when they had him testify but from the way he fumbled it, it would be too obvious for it o be him. He's a fuckin dumbass and a complete joke so of course they'd throw him out there to save themselves.

Greg alwats cracks me up

EDfgky8XkAUJDg5
I said this a couple pages back but roman became a fave. He might just be my #1 after the finale. It's weird, but I love him and gerri's lil thing too. With this fucked up ass family, they have the purest relationship on the show lol.

I said this a couple pages back but roman became a fave. He might just be my #1 after the finale. It's weird, but I love him and gerri's lil thing too. With this fucked up ass family, they have the purest relationship on the show lol.

Roman seemed to actually be concerned about Kendall when it was announced to everyone that he was gonna be the one to take the fall. That part where he asked his siblings if after all the shit was over if they would actually talk to each other earlier in that episode and they clowned him stood out to me as well lol

Roman seemed to actually be concerned about Kendall when it was announced to everyone that he was gonna be the one to take the fall. That part where he asked his siblings if after all the shit was over if they would actually talk to each other earlier in that episode and they clowned him stood out to me as well lol
He had a near death experience. It things into perspective lol

He's shown flashes that he's actually a solid dude but I think he's lived around people who constantly reject that type of shit. That terrorist shit showed him he's actually not the one with the problem. He's always been my favorite character in the show.

I was just thinkin bout this show the other day and I was like they probly ain't even filmed the new season yet. Welp.

think i might fuck w/ this but is it one of those shows that start off slow so i might have to skip a a few eps to get into it?

Back