Welcome To aBlackWeb

I changed my mind I think the "blood sacrifice" is gon be kenWA. They tried to throw bill under the bus but he subtly told them niggas he got receipts on everybody. All the older ppl would be smart enough to have insurance like that. Logan still holding kendall's manslaughter over him that could be used to bully him into taking the fall.

Fuck logan in advance if that's the plan

Last edited:
And lol @ Greg being dumb enough to jeopardize a $250 million inheritance.

There goes my theory about him feigning ignorance.

He really is an idiot.

lol im tryna figure if Logan smirked at the end cuz he was proud of Kendall comin at his neck like a killa..

or if Kendall goin "rogue" was all part of his plan..... or some combination of the two.

Fuckin psycho lol

lol im tryna figure if Logan smirked at the end cuz he was proud of Kendall comin at his neck like a killa..

or if Kendall goin "rogue" was all part of his plan..... or some combination of the two.

Fuckin psycho lol
I think it's both microcosm and macrocosm. Micro - Logan is a fuck nigga so of course he would lie and sacrifice his own son to get outa trouble. Macro - that's exactly the typa energy he wanted to see from him and the reason he was such a shitty parent. He won by losing.

I think shiv was on kendall's side too which makes it even colder cuz she set that nigga up just to sit right beside him. I couldn't read her face cuz she looked like she wasnt expecting it, but her actions all throughout the season told me otherwise.

Last edited:
I think it's both microcosm and macrocosm. Micro - Logan is a fuck nigga so of course he would lie and sacrifice his own son to get outa trouble. Macro - that's exactly the typa energy he wanted to see from him and the reason he was such a shitty parent. He won by losing.

I think shiv was on kendall's side too which makes it even colder cuz she set that nigga up just to sit right beside him. I couldn't read her face cuz she looked like she wasnt expecting it, but her actions all throughout the season told me otherwise.

I also think Logan just enjoys the thrill of the fight as well. When they said they were thinking of him being the one to get the axe he knew the writing was on the wall.. but instead of just stepping down.. he puts everybody thru all that stress just to put Kendall in a position to throw him under the bus.

So Kendall steps up.. Logan still in a position to where he'll prolly have to take the fall.. but at least this way... he gets to fight goin down lol

@ tom

DamagedScaryAmmonite-size_restricted.gif

Instead of being a man and growing some balls when it was a necessary he'd rather burn the whole company down that put in the position he's in to begin with. What a fuckin pussy.

And before somebody says the shit, what he did isn't some "killer" shit. It was a pussy move.

Instead of being a man and growing some balls when it was a necessary he'd rather burn the whole company down that put in the position he's in to begin with. What a fuckin pussy.

And before somebody says the shit, what he did isn't some "killer" shit. It was a pussy move.

I get what you saying. Had he shown the initiative before all of this he could’ve been running Roystar

What should he have done? Logan ran the shit into the ground and the only way to make it better is to take him out.

What should he have done? Logan ran the shit into the ground and the only way to make it better is to take him out.

This isn't taking Logan down this is essentially taking the whole company down. What he did doesn't help anybody or anything but his hurt pride and bitch made feelings.

He's not a killer!!!! Don't get pussy hurt when the nigga keeps it a hundred with you and react off emotions. Kendall had a million chances to prove himself and he cowarded up everytime. Kendall's a pussy whipped drug addicted bitch made nigga.

Same way Shiv proved in this episode she's not a killer either.

That's definitely plausible. But that would mean Logan had the foresight and knows Kendall's enough of a bitch ass nigga to do this shit.

This isn't taking Logan down this is essentially taking the whole company down. What he did doesn't help anybody or anything but his hurt pride and bitch made feelings.
Not necessarily. We know how these things work irl when shit pops off. Ppl like us want blood for bad deeds. If a team ain't moving forward the way it should be, at some point blaming the players ain't enough. You gotta hold the coach and upper management responsible. Logan was the problem the whole time.

Back