Welcome To aBlackWeb

Not necessarily. We know how these things work irl when shit pops off. Ppl like us want blood for bad deeds. If a team ain't moving forward the way it should be, at some point blaming the players ain't enough. You gotta hold the coach and upper management responsible. Logan was the problem the whole time.

Word. And I dont think Kendall throwing Logan under the bus is gonna fuck up the whole company either.

Shareholders already wanted Logan gone to do what was best for the company overall... Kendall throwing Logan under the bus if anything... is going to help the company.. It's a big enough name that they can say "see? we're taking things seriously" as opposed to throwing out a small fry that nobody gives a shit about.

No sprinkles/cherries necessary if you throw Logan out to be the sacrifice

Not necessarily. We know how these things work irl when shit pops off. Ppl like us want blood for bad deeds. If a team ain't moving forward the way it should be, at some point blaming the players ain't enough. You gotta hold the coach and upper management responsible. Logan was the problem the whole time.

lol you say this like Kendall made the company or he's a co partner. He was handed a silver spoon and didn't know what to with it cuz he was too busy being a crackhead sucka for love. So instead he shits on the nigga who put him in position to prosper (saved his ass on a murder case btw) and potentially ruins the company.

lol you say this like Kendall made the company or he's a co partner. He was handed a silver spoon and didn't know what to with it cuz he was too busy being a crackhead sucka for love. So instead he shits on the nigga who put him in position to prosper (saved his ass on a murder case btw) and potentially ruins the company.
Why do you think the company is ruined tho? If the CEO of starbucks gets forced out tonight we still gettin iced coffees in the morning. This was Logan's plan all along to keep backing kendall into that corner to where his only options was to kill himself or kill his father.

The board been wanting logan gone but rolling over and dying was never his style. That's why he never outright named one of his kids. Fuck giving them something. Come take it. He didn't tell kendall that story about the incas and say he wasnt a killer for no reason. He smirked at the end cuz it's exactly what he woulda done.

Kendall "I'm not a killer but please don't push me." Motherfuckin Roy.

Logan got dealt wit.

They all trash but shiv and Logan are just ugh. Shiv stay doing Tom dirty but you throw your brother under the bus to make up for it? Shes such a pos.

Terrorists scared the humanity back into Roman lmao.

He ain't murder that kid. Can't even get him on manslaughter. It was just a terrible look for the company and family.

Logan deserved that shit. Kendall had the company up when Logan was down. Kendall putting a stranglehold on the company got Logan in his feelings and made him come back in health be damned.

I don't know about kendall doing it for the benefit of anyone he just wanted to show logan he could get the kill cause ultimately it's the only thing Logan respects at this point. He already threw kendall under the bus in supreme court and kendall sonned mans with the quickness. Logan should have seen this coming.

Kendall "I'm not a killer but please don't push me." Motherfuckin Roy.

Logan got dealt wit.

They all trash but shiv and Logan are just ugh. Shiv stay doing Tom dirty but you throw your brother under the bus to make up for it? Shes such a pos.

Terrorists scared the humanity back into Roman lmao.

He ain't murder that kid. Can't even get him on manslaughter. It was just a terrible look for the company and family.

Logan deserved that shit. Kendall had the company up when Logan was down. Kendall putting a stranglehold on the company got Logan in his feelings and made him come back in health be damned.

I don't know about kendall doing it for the benefit of anyone he just wanted to show logan he could get the kill cause ultimately it's the only thing Logan respects at this point. He already threw kendall under the bus in supreme court and kendall sonned mans with the quickness. Logan should have seen this coming.

It's what you can prove in a court of law.

He was the driver. He left the scene which looks guilty. They're not just gonna let him walk if that shit comes out.

Bruh you're talking like kendall is obligated to run the company. Its logans company, period.

" kendall held the company up" lmaooo bruh, kendall was failing at his temp role at a billion dollar company that was established way before kendall existed. Again, you keep talking like kendall is owed something.

It's what you can prove in a court of law.

He was the driver. He left the scene which looks guilty. They're not just gonna let him walk if that shit comes out.

Bruh you're talking like kendall is obligated to run the company. Its logans company, period.

" kendall held the company up" lmaooo bruh, kendall was failing at his temp role at a billion dollar company that was established way before kendall existed. Again, you keep talking like kendall is owed something.

He was owed Logan's respect which he didn't receive until the end of this past episode.

Was he owed respect before the 1st or 2nd time he snaked his father?

Logan was pissing in his office and couldn't pour his own coffee. He was incompetent.
He put kendall in charge of a sinking ship then re claimed it when things started looking good again.

Logan was pissing in his office and couldn't pour his own coffee. He was incompetent.
He put kendall in charge of a sinking ship then re claimed it when things started looking good again.
So kendall is obligated to run the company cuz kendall took charge for 2 weeks? Lol man yall buggin

Goldie acting Logan ain't 419 yrs old and cant keel over at any moment. He wasnt gon run the company forever somebody was gon have to take that shit.

Its principle. He pulled a bitch made move.

@inoif any of the other kids pulled that shit I would be calling them out too.

Its principle. He pulled a bitch made move.

@inoif any of the other kids pulled that shit I would be calling them out too.
The principle is kill or be killed. Dad was willing to throw his son out there to answer for crimes 50 yrs in the making to prove a point. Fuck he gotta put it in subtitles or somethin? logan dont want his kids to love him lol

Back