Oven roasted chicken
Lettuce tomato pickles onion
Gardinera
Banana peppers
Mayo mustard oil vinegar
Herbs spices

2 peanut butter cookies

Damn i havent ate subway in 2 yrs n still remember all that shit

Firehouse is flames. They picked the right name for that shit.

Used to like Subway but I only fuck with their cookies. Their steak taste like somebody chewed up a real steak and spit it out

Subway is fuckin disgusting and I absolutely refuse to eat that shit. The meat is tasteless and bland and their trash sandwiches gave me food poisoning. And I don't care for middle easterners all that much. Yeah, I said it.

That's a plethora of strikes against them muthafuckas.

I’m not a big fan of Subway like I used to. Especially since my sandwich is steak & cheese. I can find a good ass Philly cheesesteak from a number of mom & pop restaurants. If I gotta settle for Subway it’s usually that sandwich.

I wont eat there cuz the amount of yeast in their bread makes it smell like a brewery.

Guess what was in their bread not to long ago...... azodicarbonamide. It's a chemical that's commonly used in yoga mats.

The sandwich chain has faced criticism and backlash since a food blogger petitioned Subway to remove the chemical earlier this year.

The ingredient azodicarbonamide can be found in a wide variety of products, including those served at McDonald's and Starbucks and breads sold in supermarkets. It's approved by the Food and Drug Administration for use as a bleaching agent and dough conditioner. But the petition by Vani Hari of FoodBabe.com gained attention after Hari pointed out the chemical is also used to increase elasticity in products including yoga mats, shoe rubber, and synthetic leather.

Subway said in February that it was already in the process of removing the ingredient from its bread, and had planned to before Hari's petition raised the issue.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/7587787

Now this was in 2014, but I don't trust them mofo's @ all. I haven't eaten @ subway in almost 10 years.

Back