Welcome To aBlackWeb

Subway...

steak and cheese on italian herbs and cheese w/ pepper jack

:dfbruh:
you know damn well I want it toasted

spinach, tomatoes, red onion, banana peppers (sometimes), salt and pepper and southwest sauce

I only get Chopped Salads.

Steak and Cheese
Italian BMT
Chicken Bacon Ranch w/ rotisserie chicken
Subway Club

Double Meat, Spinach, Banana Peppers, Green Peppers, Onions, Avocado, Oil/Vinegar, Salt/Pepper, Southwest Chipotle Sauce or Ranch or Caesar depending on my mood and the sandwich.

Chicken Breast (double meat)
Swiss cheese
(Sometimes bacon)
Toasted
Lettuce, tomatoes, spinach, olives, green peppers, bbq sauce

Oven roasted chicken

On white, or parmesan
Toasted
Spinach, tomatoes, red onions, cucumber, mayo, sweet onion teriyaki sauce.

one day I watched this man order two cold ham and cheeses on white bread with american cheese and mayo

giphy.gif

i was mad af

Over roasted chicken breast on flat bread
Provolone cheese
Toasted twice
Lettuce
Spinach
Tomato
Black olives
Pickles
Salt-Pepper-oregano
Oil n vinegar
Lite Mayo

spicy italian
herb and cheese
american cheese
toasted twice
lettuce
spinach
tomato
pickle
jalapeno
mustard
mayo
parmesan
salt pepper
oil vinegar

Havent been to Subway since Jared was still doin commercials.

Id get the Steak & Cheese. On italian toasted. With jalapenos, banana peppers, onions, mayo, and pepperjack

Their rotisserie chicken is actually pretty damn fire. Once you have it, its like why the fuck would the normal chicken for a Chicken Bacon Ranch even be an option? Should just strictly have that rotisserie chicken.

Fire for subway i mean. Compared to any other rotisserie style chicken it aint shit. But for subway meat that shit is flames

If you get one of the basic meats (turkey or ham) and dont put salt, pepper, oil, and vinegar at the end of making the sandwich you already failed.

Turkey breast, rotisserie, and sweet onion teriyaki chicken is where it's at. You putting the fake steak shit on your sub you failed too.

its all bullshit, the steak is the most filling and fools me into thinking its real food the best

plus I eat chicken everywhere.....i dont want that smooth, grilled in another zip code ass chicken lol

When I discovered firehouse tho Subway has always been a after thought.

Side note: A big no go for me tho is toasted subs, bread be creating flaking crumbs out the ass. At least with firehouse subs them bitches steamed and bread hella soft.

When I discovered firehouse tho Subway has always been a after thought.

I like firehouse but the wife hates it

too far from the office to do it for lunch so I just dont see the mf lol

I've been working on my lil punch card for like 2 years

Back