Welcome To aBlackWeb

Subway...

Subway is the only Sandwich chain we got around here :(

We used to have quiznos, but they closed down all their locations. We have a Pita Pit though! That place is pretty fucking tasty. Again, i only get salads from there though. Aint had it in a long time... Might have to go there today.

The subways in my hood are trash

Brown lettuce, flying insects n shit, stale bread...

They're shutting down left and right here.

Jason's Deli makes great sandwiches and they have a larger variety on the menu.

Subway is the only Sandwich chain we got around here :(

We used to have quiznos, but they closed down all their locations. We have a Pita Pit though! That place is pretty fucking tasty. Again, i only get salads from there though. Aint had it in a long time... Might have to go there today.

The subways in my hood are trash

Brown lettuce, flying insects n shit, stale bread...

They're shutting down left and right here.

Jason's Deli makes great sandwiches and they have a larger variety on the menu.

yeah, we got Pita Pit and Jasons.....both dope.....I've only done pita pit a couple times tho

12 inch 9 grain whole wheat
Rotisserie chicken

baked

lettuce, tomatoes, extra pickles

oil, vinegar, salt, pep, mustard

Yall must not live around real delis, Jimmy John's, or Jersey Mikes

This thread reeks of inferior food choices

Mikes is super bland and basic

I think I’ve seen one Jimmy Johns, seen a few Firehouse Subs.. wanna hit them up but their line is long as fuck all the time

only thing i hate about subway is when they get ahead of themselves and try to make classics..

their cheese steak is trash, and their Ruben is trash, they almost got cancelled for them shits

There is a Firehouse by the house but had Jersey Mikes about 10 years ago and never looked back.....are the Firehouse subs any good when compared to the Jersey Mike's Original Italian (provolone, ham, prosciuttini, cappacuolo, salami, and pepperoni)

Mikes is super bland and basic

I think I’ve seen one Jimmy Johns, seen a few Firehouse Subs.. wanna hit them up but their line is long as fuck all the time
Dont bother with Jimmy John's it's the most basic bland shit.

There is a Firehouse by the house but had Jersey Mikes about 10 years ago and never looked back.....are the Firehouse subs any good when compared to the Jersey Mike's Original Italian (provolone, ham, prosciuttini, cappacuolo, salami, and pepperoni)
Never been to Jersey Mikes but everybody who has told me it's typical sub style. Most Firehouse subs are steamed and soft and packed with flavor. You cant go wrong there with anything.

Back