Welcome To aBlackWeb

Subway...

Lol true real mfs aint worried about a burrito, I dont even consider it when going to chipotle I rather just get tacos.

Had the buffalo chicken cheese steak from Jersey Mikes. Man listen.....

Gonna try a chicken parm from Firehouse one of these days

Man I hate yall!

Ever since this thread inception I been seeing Subways. Was about to go in one but saying fuck it and driving 1/2 hr to a Jersey Mike

Man I hate yall!

Ever since this thread inception I been seening Subways. Was about to go in one but saying fuck it and driving 1/2 hr to a Jersey Mike

hell naw, thats why I end up eating the same shit

I refuse to travel that far for lunch....its gotta be within 10 mins and on the most accessible side of the road, that also has an exit back out of the same side OR the other exit has to have a traffic light

gotta be able to stick and move mane I got shit to do

I refuse to travel that far for lunch....its gotta be within 10 mins and on the most accessible side of the road, that also has an exit back out of the same side OR the other exit has to have a traffic light

I drive a lot for work and as long as I can visit a tech while in the area I'm driving

Plus you ever heard about this one time I drove over an hour for.......

Idk if this is anxiety or ocd behavior

I drive a lot for work and as long as I can visit a tech while in the area I'm driving

Plus you ever heard about this one time I drove over an hour for.......

lmfao I wasnt even thinkin about that

you a long distance sandwich vet out here

me, I hate driving....having to be somewhere at a certain time with all these uncontrollable factors between a and b....high traffic drives me crazy....driving for work would be suicide

but I love riding with no itinerary or destination....i stay on highways and country roads

Idk if this is anxiety or ocd behavior

oh I know its odd, but its me

i've had a few people tell me I have some OCD tendencies

Back