Stuff you do that you know better than to be doing...

This post made me realize that I don't see these anymore in Georgia. They use to be everywhere... grocery stores, Target and Walmart. They've been replaced by the Law enforcement and handicap ones. Now I don't feel bad for taking their parking spots.
You may be on to something because it seems like a lot of these spots are now Curbside pickups now.

I smoke opiates.

Not nearly as often as I used to, but if i come across some I'll be like "oh! that would be fun!!"

Also, i used to drink with meds that say dont drink.. Last December i blacked out after starting a new med after just one drink. Blacked out for 9 hours and woke up in jail. shit was not the business. So i changed my med and I just havent had a drink since, too scared lol.

That really dont matter. I see some shit about that
Eh? Eating my last meal before a certain time, then i workout/jog so im burning calories for mad hours before bed. It works for me.

I smoke opiates.

Not nearly as often as I used to, but if i come across some I'll be like "oh! that would be fun!!"

Also, i used to drink with meds that say dont drink.. Last December i blacked out after starting a new med after just one drink. Blacked out for 9 hours and woke up in jail. shit was not the business. So i changed my med and I just havent had a drink since, too scared lol.

tenor.gif

Found out the reason I been sick lately.

Shouldn't have been smoking so much weed.

Weed had a short comeback in 2021 but it's back out smh. Lost 25lbs the last few weeks. Don't wish this shit on nobody.