Welcome To aBlackWeb

Stuff you do that you know better than to be doing...

Found out the reason I been sick lately.

Shouldn't have been smoking so much weed.

Weed had a short comeback in 2021 but it's back out smh. Lost 25lbs the last few weeks. Don't wish this shit on nobody.

You seen a doc to rule out other shit? Did you feel better once you stopped?

You seen a doc to rule out other shit? Did you feel better once you stopped?

Doctor initially said it was more than likely the weed but I dismissed it because I only started smoking again months ago. She prescribed capsaicin to rub on my stomach and a couple days worth of benzos so I could sleep it off. Went home slept the whole next day, felt good enough to eat something solid but I smoked before I ate. Vomiting started again. Smoked again on Thursday and finally stopped vomiting this morning. So I dunno. I wanna try and eat but I'm legit shook.

Im quitting weed and cigarettes cold Turkey fuck all that. If I never have to vomit again in life I'm cool.

Can't say for sure but all the symptoms line up. Especially the need for hot showers. I thought I was just naturally trying to beat the shit not realizing I was playing into a symptom. That tripped me out.

Didn't even see that.

My bad taking your shine @Lou Cypher
Shits cool. Not being able to handle all that spicy weed seems pretty troublesome.

giphy.gif

Whenever I see the piracy/fbi warning before a ufc or boxing ppv as I'm streaming it illegally, you know the one like this
7165154890_615b99df3b_n.jpg

Every half a year or so, my job sends out public health and HIPPA compliance courses to make sure everybody is on the same page and they explicitly tell you to not skim or skip pages and I always end up hitting ctrl+f to find key words in the pdf for the answers.

Whenever I see the piracy/fbi warning before a ufc or boxing ppv as I'm streaming it illegally, you know the one like this

Every half a year or so, my job sends out public health and *HIPPA compliance courses to make sure everybody is on the same page and they explicitly tell you to not skim or skip pages and I always end up hitting ctrl+f to find key words in the pdf for the answers.
Hey Joshie!

It's HIPAA

Every half a year or so, my job sends out public health and HIPPA compliance courses to make sure everybody is on the same page and they explicitly tell you to not skim or skip pages and I always end up hitting ctrl+f to find key words in the pdf for the answers.
Where my got damn father's day card nigga?

I was high af last night.... Forgot all about this...

The calendar say the week start on Sunday...

Man, that bitch start Monday

Directions be like

Preheat oven for 20 minutes..

Nigga just throw that shit in there and add a couple minutes

Doctor initially said it was more than likely the weed but I dismissed it because I only started smoking again months ago. She prescribed capsaicin to rub on my stomach and a couple days worth of benzos so I could sleep it off. Went home slept the whole next day, felt good enough to eat something solid but I smoked before I ate. Vomiting started again. Smoked again on Thursday and finally stopped vomiting this morning. So I dunno. I wanna try and eat but I'm legit shook.

Im quitting weed and cigarettes cold Turkey fuck all that. If I never have to vomit again in life I'm cool.

Can't say for sure but all the symptoms line up. Especially the need for hot showers. I thought I was just naturally trying to beat the shit not realizing I was playing into a symptom. That tripped me out.

Damn bruh!! WTF my nig.

You shoulda been quit weed n cigarettes years ago

Back