Welcome To aBlackWeb

Stuff you do that you know better than to be doing...

Excuse me sir...I did not "faint" cuz he smokes opiates. White ppl doin all kinda drugs doesn't surprise me.

I "fainted" cuz he passed out n woke up 9 hours later in jail!!

Like wtf did he do while passed out for 9 hours to land in jail?

Sound like some regular whiteboy shit to me.

I went to sleep in my cell at the bookings....

I snore loud as fuck too.... Thank God the homie was down there with me....I know that shit was getting on their nerves šŸ˜¬

Doctor initially said it was more than likely the weed but I dismissed it because I only started smoking again months ago. She prescribed capsaicin to rub on my stomach and a couple days worth of benzos so I could sleep it off. Went home slept the whole next day, felt good enough to eat something solid but I smoked before I ate. Vomiting started again. Smoked again on Thursday and finally stopped vomiting this morning. So I dunno. I wanna try and eat but I'm legit shook.

Im quitting weed and cigarettes cold Turkey fuck all that. If I never have to vomit again in life I'm cool.

Can't say for sure but all the symptoms line up. Especially the need for hot showers. I thought I was just naturally trying to beat the shit not realizing I was playing into a symptom. That tripped me out.
I'm one of the people in the small percentile that suffers adverse affects from weed too. It disrupts the digestive system. I can only eat when I'm straight or maybe small sugar sweets when I'm coming down but real food still not a go. I'm stubborn af and refuse to accept I shouldn't smoke weed at all.

I'm one of the people in the small percentile that suffers adverse affects from weed too. It disrupts the digestive system. I can only eat when I'm straight or maybe small sugar sweets when I'm coming down but real food still not a go. I'm stubborn af and refuse to accept I shouldn't smoke weed at all.

Nah that's it for me and weed. Not worth it to even chance happening again.

Gonna take this time to get cigarettes outta here as well.

Park at fire hydrants.

In NYC, spaces are few and far betweenā€¦.I hope no oneā€™s house is burning. They SOL.

I smoke opiates.

Not nearly as often as I used to, but if i come across some I'll be like "oh! that would be fun!!"

Also, i used to drink with meds that say dont drink.. Last December i blacked out after starting a new med after just one drink. Blacked out for 9 hours and woke up in jail. shit was not the business. So i changed my med and I just havent had a drink since, too scared lol.

I smoked a blunt laced with heroin once.

After 3 pulls I was laying on the floor in the fetal position.

Luckily I was home by myself and not out at some party.

Never again.

I smoked a blunt laced with heroin once.

After 3 pulls I was laying on the floor in the fetal position.

Luckily I was home by myself and not out at some party.

Never again.

You smoked a blunt laced with heroin....while jus chilling at home by urself.

Random friend via text: sup homie. What u up to?
5grand: nuthin, jus home alone smoking some heroin.

Nigga you was down and decided to experiment with dope..... Shit put you on your ass.....

But you knew what you was doing

Back