Welcome To aBlackWeb

Study: Alcohol is never good for people under 40

To me its night and day when it comes to weed and alcohol. I know folks be saying it makes them super lazy but my ass keep some fire sativa and be knocking shit out.

i smoke alot but honestly don’t pay much attention to strands like I used too. I know indica and sativa impact you different ways. But I usually only smoke after work something like that. Of course it’s needs to be loud. But now that everybody is growing some bud cause VA made it ok I’m thinking about growing some

First it was good for you, then they said it was bad. Then they said 1-2 drinks a day was beneficial, now they say not really any is good. Constant state of confusion. Sometimes I wish they'd just keep their studies to themselves.

First it was good for you, then they said it was bad. Then they said 1-2 drinks a day was beneficial, now they say not really any is good. Constant state of confusion. Sometimes I wish they'd just keep their studies to themselves.

WHUT??!!

human beings get new info all the time.

Nothing regarding human health is an exact science. We change as we get new info.

Drunk ass scientists

Reactions: B_A
Back