Welcome To aBlackWeb

Study: Alcohol is never good for people under 40

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!

They waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too late on this here shit!

18 years old kickin back bottles of Mickeys, 20/20, Boones, Cisco, Thunderbird, and Night Train on the regular!

Alcohol is the worst drug ever and I tried them all.

Ain't nothing out there that can make you feel like shit like alcohol.

I could be reading it wrong, but the way they conducted the research seems really weird. I don't think this study actually says what people think it does.

I could be reading it wrong, but the way they conducted the research seems really weird. I don't think this study actually says what people think it does.

Read the article three times and still can’t figure out exactly what methods they used.

I was trying to see if they were able to filter out the fact that people who drink a lot also usually engage in other unhealthy behaviors (poor diet, etc) that may be stronger drivers of the outcomes.

Back