Welcome To aBlackWeb

Study: Alcohol is never good for people under 40

Edibles too. No matter what they sit you down.

Lol my body is weird when it come to edibles…no matter the strength they do not touch me at all. I may feel a light high but that’s it.

UNLESS I also smoke the old fashioned way shortly after taking the edible, then I’m suddenly higher than I’ve ever been in life.

Lol my body is weird when it come to edibles…no matter the strength they do not touch me at all. I may feel a light high but that’s it.

UNLESS I also smoke the old fashioned way shortly after taking the edible, then I’m suddenly higher than I’ve ever been in life.
This edibles are cool... But it's not the same high as smoking... It's definitely lighter

But I like edibles, while smoking..and a few drinks.... Yeah...nigga be in the zone

I prefer edibles.

For whatever reason, prolly the strain, smoking makes me paranoid sometimes and ion like that shit lol.

Edibles is more of a body high than a head high

I've been around a lot of people who can't handle their drink or smoke...

It's crazy

Smoking literally just levels me down.... I'm not as irritable. And I seem to take more pleasure in whatever I do. Like if I'm listening to music, I'm really into it. If I'm watching a movie, I'm not on my phone.... I'm really watching the movie or show.

If I am on my phone... I'm totally into that.... It's like a enhanced focus pleasure tool. For me.... Best way I can describe it at the time.

And for drinking... It's a lot of the same that buzz I get from alcohol just feels right. I get so into conversations. So excited about sports....I definitely laugh harder. Just over all it pulls away at my normal grumpiness.

I feel like I over think a lot. And I find so many things irritating. Like inconsiderate people are my hugest pet peeves in life. And when I'm sober I feel like I notice everything. When I'm buzzed I can care less...I just be enjoying myself.

Like right now I'm in euphoria cuz I'm drinking, smoking, and watching boxing..

I'll stop here in between fights... But I'm getting fried and enjoying life right now at it's highest

I wonder if its an absorbing issue. Some people suprisngly dont realize they have this. I used to feel the same until i got real home made edibles because sometimes store joints/knock off candy joints like nerd ropes and shit are weak asf or folks making them stingy with the weed getting extracted. Every person that told me they aint really get hit by them id whip up some and they ass be fried asf.

Id say make a fire cracker with a gram and it might be a different tune.

Real edibles supposed to have you in a coma.

Last edited:
I prefer edibles.

For whatever reason, prolly the strain, smoking makes me paranoid sometimes and ion like that shit lol.

Edibles is more of a body high than a head high

And thats why with the correct THC dose it should put you in a camel clutch even if you got a tolerance.

My homeboy made some lemon muffins once, and he's known for making them strong.

I had a blast that night. I ate 2 muffins. My wife had half of one and was on her ass

We was drinking the whole night. By the time we got to the moonshine bar she was ready to just go home

I had a blast that night. I ate 2 muffins. My wife had half of one and was on her ass

We was drinking the whole night. By the time we got to the moonshine bar she was ready to just go home
Thats how mine be hitting. Sometimes folks at my job ask me to make them some but my ass be nervous they think I put a roofy in it so i just bs them lol but all my close folks I hook up.

I cant do both(liquor and weed)... its either one or the other for me

that shit dont mix well for me fam lol I know my gotdamn limits. I can have a drink or two while im floatin.. but I cant be full on drunk AND high at the same time.. no way in hell
That's the best shit....🤣

But naw I feel you, I done seen great a many tap out tryna hang with me...

I gotta homie now low key salty cuz he passed out at the stop light tryna keep up with me at the bar...

Like my nigga, don't try to be like me...I know I'm not human 😫

That's the best shit....🤣

But naw I feel you, I done seen great a many tap out tryna hang with me...

I gotta homie now low key salty cuz he passed out at the stop light tryna keep up with me at the bar...

Like my nigga, don't try to be like me...I know I'm not human 😫

be clear I can hang when it comes to the drinks.. you introduce herb tho ima have to see myself out tho lol

imagine walking around this toxic ass rock in the sky sober?

yall have to be Gods strongest soliders

God knew not to give me no task like that

D7E21656-FCAF-4B6C-A660-73E479D782BC.jpeg

Back