Welcome To aBlackWeb

Students who owe lunch money will only get a cold jelly sandwich, district says

Part of what you said is the same shit Cosby said in the those speeches that got some black people pissed off at him.

Cosby spoke on how some parents was fucked up cause they would buy their kids a pair of $200 shoes but wouldn't spend that same money on hooked on phonics knowing their kids can't really read.
now you must stop it......*air quotes* cosby raped them women *end air quotes* thats what got people mad.
no one spoke about the speech,.

but yes, cosby spoke bout brown vs board of education...thats what started it all.

but it musta been true to get so many people up in arms.

public school lunch is free across the board in my parish now

but I grew up on reduced/free lunch....still got my cards lmao

the few years we couldnt get it, same shit.....it was like $1.45 or you got a premade "brown bag" with a peanut butter sandwich and a apple

For some people that shit is the case. When I was a kid and the weather was fucked up in DC the public schools would NEVER fucking close. All the close counties in MD and VA would close. Private/Catholic schools would close but DC public schools would be open. As a kid I would be mad as shit.

Then later on as an adult I found out that DC public schools never closed because the breakfast and the lunch served at school is the only meals a lot kids would have for the day. DC public schools actually serve breakfast and lunch even when school is out for the summer for the same reason.

Shit fucked up out here for some families.

Pretty much why the NYCDOE has only shut down two school days in the past eight years.

Why the fuck the parents sending their kids to school without lunch
I dont know where u from but growing up in public schooI, literally never seen a kid come to school wit a lunch. Actually never experienced even having to pay for school lunch options. You got what they was serving that day, like it or not.

public school lunch is free across the board in my parish now

but I grew up on reduced/free lunch....still got my cards lmao

the few years we couldnt get it, same shit.....it was like $1.45 or you got a premade "brown bag" with a peanut butter sandwich and a apple

I remember getting them free RTA bus tickets and selling them to kids that went to Gregory and Kennedy by the crib.

Was slinging them bitches for a quarter

I am now

But growing up in NOLA my parents had feeding me and sister on top of their to do list like a normal parent

Plus we qualified for Free Lunch
cmon man.....you cant say normal parent.
we dont know the circumstances.

School lunch should've been free a long time ago

My daugther lunch bill almost 3 hunnid, no Chief Keef

Her ass paying it to because she can make a lunch at home like her siblings

I wish the school would have gave her cold jelly instead a hot meal. Would have taught her a lesson in economics

My daugther lunch bill almost 3 hunnid, no Chief Keef

Her ass paying it to because she can make a lunch at home like her siblings

I wish the school would have gave her cold jelly instead a hit meal. Would have taught her a lesson in economics

There is a lesson in everything lol

EDIT

Last edited:
Their is a lesson in everything lol
Damn right

She stopped making lunches I was like what you eating and she tell me nothing, just, then her friends give her some of theres. I got that voice recording from the school saying she owe 280 something and I went off. Off off.....

Teaching the kids some valuable lessons if you ask me.

Pay what you owe.
If you don't pay, you don't get.
Nobody has to give you shit... Ever.
You're not so special that you deserve freebies, child or not.
Shit that parents do or don't do can greatly affect their children; remember that when you become parents yourselves.

Teaching the kids some valuable lessons if you ask me.

Pay what you owe.
If you don't pay, you don't get.
Nobody has to give you shit... Ever.
You're not so special that you deserve freebies, child or not.
Shit that parents do or don't do can greatly affect their children; remember that when you become parents yourselves.

Bread, noddles and sandwich meat is cheap as fuck.

A pack of noddles is 20 cents. You can get a month supply for 5 dollars

Bread is 98 cents and a child can bring a sandwich to school for two weeks off 1 loaf of bread

If you cant afford to feed your child. To be real, you shouldn’t have custody.

Lunch should be free though

Bread, noddles and sandwich meat is cheap as fuck.

A pack of noddles is 20 cents. You can get a month supply for 5 dollars

Bread is 98 cents and a child can bring a sandwich to school for two weeks off 1 loaf of bread

If you cant afford to feed your child. To be real, you shouldn’t have custody.

Lunch should be free though

Lunch shouldn't be free at all. Send your child with lunch from home or money to pay for the lunch the school provides. If you're low or no income, there's free lunch programs for your child; enroll in it. There's really no excuse for a child going without lunch other than the child having a shitty parent.

Back