Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hop was gettin his azzz beat by that Russian tho.

He was giving hop all the work. Shoulda peeled his fucking wig back when he had him cold that one time. Now he in a Russian prison wondering wtf happened.

tumblr_pu7dmvsis91rtvheio1_540.gif

tumblr_pu7dmvsis91rtvheio2_540.gif

tumblr_pu7dmvsis91rtvheio3_540.gif

tumblr_pu7dmvsis91rtvheio4_540.gif

tumblr_pu7dmvsis91rtvheio5_540.gif

tumblr_pu7dmvsis91rtvheio10_r1_540.gif

tumblr_pu7dmvsis91rtvheio6_540.gif

tumblr_pu7dmvsis91rtvheio7_540.gif

tumblr_pu7dmvsis91rtvheio8_540.gif
tumblr_pu7dmvsis91rtvheio9_540.gif

there are other kids with powers out there tho. I hope they explore that more next season. They should be a bit familiar with the upside down as well
Nah, L opened the upside down and they others were gone by the time she did so

Hell, probably dead

Kinda forgot about her situation in the end. Lost her bro. Stuck with her punk ass dad. Her girl El gone after they had a neccessary connection. Sad.

Her relationship w/ her step pops is cool, at least from what they showed in season 2.

Remember he slapped up Billy when he heard he was picking on her.

Dope. Who's out here putting ketchup on waffles tho? I get what they were trying to do but still.
For the life of me I don’t understand why you insist on interacting with me when I asked you not to. Anybody else on this site can do it but you.
Quit quoting me, reacting to my shit. Act like I don’t exist. Please and thank you.

For the life of me I don’t understand why you insist on interacting with me when I asked you not to. Anybody else on this site can do it but you.
Quit quoting me, reacting to my shit. Act like I don’t exist. Please and thank you.

Nobody is talking to you. I'm talking about the picture which has nothing to do with you.

Don't like it too fucking bad. Who the fuck are you to tell me what I can and can't talk about on the fucking internet? Lmaooooo.

You don't want me to talk or react then YOU stop posting. Otherwise put me on ignore and stfu.

Back