Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hop is wit them.

Them Russians got tf up outta there quick b4 the Army...who showed up late as all hell...got there.

I think either he found a way to sneak outta there b4 the explosion.

Or...the Russians snatched him on his way out.

OR...he could've dipped in the portal b4 it closed to escape the blast. So next season when El finally regain her powers...she realizes Hop is alive, and was stuck in the upside down this whole time. Therefore launching a plan to get him out.

How?

The laser was still going up until Joyce turned the keys. And the explosion was instantaneously

lasers was only cutting on his escape back to the lab. He coulda hopped thru the portal before it closed.

They made a point to show all them russians exploding but not him. That nigga still alive

Nah the laser was on the whole time til Joyce turned the keys. Otherwise the portal would've been closed. It needed that power source to open and remain open.

Plus if he was able to somehow dogde that explosion and jump into that portal, all after get is ass whooped.

He could've just ran out the room. :js4:

Nah the laser was on the whole time til Joyce turned the keys. Otherwise the portal would've been closed. It needed that power source to open and remain open.

Plus if he was able to somehow dogde that explosion and jump into that portal, all after get is ass whooped.

He could've just ran out the room. :js4:

I mean when the power cut off the portal aint close immediately right? It closed slowly no?

Stop tryna kill ma nigga Hop bro... lol he alive im telling ya!

5mil bet that nigga finna show up next season? lol

I mean when the power cut off the portal aint close immediately right? It closed slowly no?

Stop tryna kill ma nigga Hop bro... lol he alive im telling ya!

5mil bet that nigga finna show up next season? lol

I'll take that bet.

And not no flashback either, Hop gotta be alive and well.

Fair... bet that

View attachment 149090

That nigga gon be alive in at least the first episode. If we pick up from him jumping in the portal and he dies like halfway thru episode 1 of the next season... that don't count as a flashback tho.. thats a continuation lol
it def wont be the first episode, but i expect within the first 3

You, me, and whoeva say Hop is alive and wanna join...will be betting against Revolver. Since he said him dead up.

Negro, how is you placing bets for me? lol

tenor.gif

Yeah Hopper def aint dead

I think he is in the Upside Down

However I would not rule out that he found a portal and the other side was in Russia

I mean they DO have a Demogorgon

Hopper was doing work this season tho. A small town sherrif going toe to toe with Russian black operative agents lol

Back