Welcome To aBlackWeb

Stephen A Smith wanted Max Kellerman gone for years according to andrew marchand

you just proved my point

skip is an entertainer, he’s the best at what he does and hes going over the top purposefully majority of the time

Pierce just told you they have to talk about LeBron, that’s how Skip chooses to embellish and spin it. LBJ all you chose to focus on to discredit him

theres nobody who does that type of show, a better entertainer while being informed than Skip

Informed??

Cta.gif

nigga he had Stephen Jackson Matt Barnes jim Jackson etc as recurring guests before they had their own shit popping.
reid.jpg

Nigga---WHITLOCK?!!

reid.jpg

Nigga---WHITLOCK?!!

lmaoooooo

i respect kaep for fading back quietly

Whitlock got the right to feel how he feel

aye Bro. Thee show was good. It still goes on but like I said the recurring guest pretty much doing their own thing now. Still has an audience, acho too character for me though. Marcellus got it on his back

whitlock ain’t did shit to me. I rather not support dlad bv but people I wanna hear from go on there. What I’m supposed to do But what I want

I grew up on max kellerman and his brother sam. They used to have an access channel show in nyc about boxing. Cant find any content about it online tho. He always been a goat.

lmaoooooo

i respect kaep for fading back quietly

Whitlock got the right to feel how he feel

aye Bro. Thee show was good. It still goes on but like I said the recurring guest pretty much doing their own thing now. Still has an audience, acho too character for me though. Marcellus got it on his back

whitlock ain’t did shit to me. I rather not support dlad bv but people I wanna hear from go on there. What I’m supposed to do But what I want

Achoo too much of a character but not the guy who goes on Fox News and shits on Black people every chance he gets. Makes sense

whitlock ain’t did shit to me.
False!

Are you black?

Jason Whitlock has repeatedly thrown you under the bus for white Americas approval and amusement.

That's his only job

Burn your custom made cape that nobody has even tried on before

this look like a good spot for max. Been waiting for them to get the combination for this show right

he don’t have to try and fill Skip shoes.

I never caught up with First Take, but watching Stephen A farewell speech to Max on the show made me believe that it wasn't genuine, and they weren't the best of friends

Back