Welcome To aBlackWeb

Stephen A Smith wanted Max Kellerman gone for years according to andrew marchand

Not surprised by this. They never seemed to clique. SAS disagreed with Bayless, but always did it in a respectful manner. He never really seemed to extend that respect to Max. To be fair, Max knows boxing. He never struck me as the right person to have doing all this analysis on a bunch of other sports.

Yeah, Max was a horrible choice for First Take.

Herm Edwards would've been better, but they wanted to keep the..."crazy black guy/straight-laced white guy"....dynamic.

In all honesty, after Skip left............First Take should've been cancelled and replaced by His & Hers.

Say what you want about Skip, but the show just wasn't the same without him.

Herm Edwards would've been better, but they wanted to keep the..."crazy black guy/straight-laced white guy"....dynamic.

In all honesty, after Skip left............First Take should've been cancelled and replaced by His & Hers.

Herm is a coach bruh.

:tuh:....Herm Edwards???

He was good on shit like NFL Live. He'd wouldn't have fit on FT at all.

Skip’s show, undisputed, even worse than FT when it comes to those 3 topics. Could have the greatest game ever between 2 teams and they find some way to dedicate a whole show to the Cowboys

Or talk about LeBron

if You can appreciate what Skip Bayless do and you watch him compared to the saturated market, you can really appreciate why he is who he is

Even the whole “LeBron Hater” thing. Skip Bayless hold LBJ to the standard his stans place him at. He praise LeBron often just now how you supposed to praise him and turns it to trolling

Max and even Shannon play into the caricature of themselves too much imo

last thing but Whitlock had the best show before whatever happened and marcellus took over. He kept a rotation of niggas coming thru And had good blend of entertainment/discussion

if You can appreciate what Skip Bayless do and you watch him compared to the saturated market, you can really appreciate why he is who he is

Even the whole “LeBron Hater” thing. Skip Bayless hold LBJ to the standard his stans place him at. He praise LeBron often just now how you supposed to praise him and turns it to trolling

last thing but Whitlock had the best show before whatever happened and marcellus took over. He kept a rotation of niggas coming thru And had good blend of entertainment/discussion

camron.gif

Bruh...I literally watched Skip complained about LeBron hitting this game winner...

Not b/c it was a game winner. But the fact that he hit it...while running...and shooting wit his RIGHT...FUCCIN...HAND!! Then he also complained that he banked it!?!?! Talmbout why he didn't just pull up for the jumper.

Naw bruh...miss me wit that holding him to high standards excuse. LeBron is already accomplished. The shyt Skip does everyday isn't healthy man. And let's not get started on his obsession wit MJ. I mean gat damn! Lol

Whitlock?!
rs_560x314-151117125934-jazzy-jeff.gif

View attachment 637887

Bruh...I literally watched Skip complained about LeBron hitting this game winner...

Not b/c it was a game winner. But the fact that he hit it...while running...and shooting wit his RIGHT...FUCCIN...HAND!! Then he also complained that he banked it!?!?! Talmbout why he didn't just pull up for the jumper.

Naw bruh...miss me wit that holding him to high standards excuse. LeBron is already accomplished. The shyt Skip does everyday isn't healthy man. And let's not get started on his obsession wit MJ. I mean gat damn! Lol

you just proved my point

skip is an entertainer, he’s the best at what he does and hes going over the top purposefully majority of the time

Pierce just told you they have to talk about LeBron, that’s how Skip chooses to embellish and spin it. LBJ all you chose to focus on to discredit him

theres nobody who does that type of show, a better entertainer while being informed than Skip

Back