Welcome To aBlackWeb

Step Parent Pt.3 (Should The Kid Call The Step Parent Mom/Dad?)

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Is it ever ok for the kid to call their step parent mom/dad when the biological parent is still in the picture?

And in this type of scenario (future/ciara/russ) , when the kid is too young to really know what's going on, should the step parent be trying to push for that title, knowing the biological parent is still in the picture?

Buy he didn't call himself Daddy. He called himself Pappa. I know it is same but the words are different and hopefully they have started to explain the difference to the child. Now if he calls both of them the same thing than that is a bigger problem.

Buy he didn't call himself Daddy. He called himself Pappa. I know it is same but the words are different and hopefully they have started to explain the difference to the child. Now if he calls both of them the same thing than that is a bigger problem.

Gtfohhhhhhh nigga lol That's worse. Papa!?!? My son aint callin no nigga papa, dada, daddy, papi, they're all the same shit.

As the bio dad id feel a certain way. The better question what is an appropriate name to call a step parent. Mr. Russel? Rus? Pappy? Dad? Step dad?

So what should he call him. He has been there almost since day one and he raises him. Should he call him Russ? My son won't be calling anyone any name because he will be around me all of the time as I am sure you would be with your son. But in this situation he was going to call him something. As he gets older and the entire world tells him that he is not his Pappa Russ than he will make his own decision. But at least there is separation between Pappa Russ and Daddy.

ciara n russ be playing games tho....

i hate them being the poster family for this moving on shit.....

they funky as shit...it's comedy...but they be trollign the shit outta niggaz

ciara n russ be playing games tho....

i hate them being the poster family for this moving on shit.....

they funky as shit...it's comedy...but they be trollign the shit outta niggaz
If it is just trolling than they are doing the boy an injustice because it will live forever on the net

So what should he call him. He has been there almost since day one and he raises him. Should he call him Russ? My son won't be calling anyone any name because he will be around me all of the time as I am sure you would be with your son. But in this situation he was going to call him something. As he gets older and the entire world tells him that he is not his Pappa Russ than he will make his own decision. But at least there is separation between Pappa Russ and Daddy.

If his father is in his life, he has no reason to be calling another man daddy/dada or w.e. Call him Russ. And Russ is a bitch ass nigga for trying to force it on the lil kid.

If his father is in his life, he has no reason to be calling another man daddy/dada or w.e. Call him Russ. And Russ is a bitch ass nigga for trying to force it on the lil kid.
I guess because he is so young you can say they are forcing it on him but calling him by his name is wrong also. Calling him Mr. Russ would still cause a problem because he is more than Mr. Russ and he isn't an uncle. Would you have a problem if he called him Stepdaddy Russ?

I guess because he is so young you can say they are forcing it on him but calling him by his name is wrong also. Calling him Mr. Russ would still cause a problem because he is more than Mr. Russ and he isn't an uncle. Would you have a problem if he called him Stepdaddy Russ?

Nothing wrong with him Mr. Russ or Russ.

Ion see why they can't explain the situation to the kid, kid's aren't stupid, tell him that russ is his step dad leave it at that.

Nothing wrong with him Mr. Russ or Russ.
You really think that a man that helped raised him should be called by his first name or his name with Mr. In front. I think he deserves something more. I am not saying Pappa Russ is right also but there has to be a name or title that shows his position in the boys life.

Back