I want them to go ahead and kill Tariq but I think Kanan grew a soft spot for the kid.

I want them to go ahead and kill Tariq but I think Kanan grew a soft spot for the kid.
As much as that little boy is driving me crazy. I hope they don't kill him and I think Kanan did grow a soft spot but that mf crazy too.

I'm glad they brought my baby jukebox back, only soft spot she got is

e7c.gif

I forgot all about that nigga lol

I hope yall aint right and 50 got soft and makes it corny and have Jukebox ready to kill the lil nigga and right before she does 50 shots her. That shit'll be wack af.

Am I missing something here or is this just not for me? Barely made it through 2 episodes of the 1st season.

Am I missing something here or is this just not for me? Barely made it through 2 episodes of the 1st season.

This just aint for you my nigga lol

But I will say, it starts off kinda slow, but picks up in season 2.

T-shirt idea for Goldie... I mentioned this in the IC's Power Thread to JonnyRoccit a few seasons ago...

In front, have a picture of James St. Patrick...

In the back, have a picture of Ghost, but with blood splatter on his face...

Preferably the same picture front and back.

That shit would sell a lot if there are no copyright issues...

T-shirt idea for Goldie... I mentioned this in the IC's Power Thread to JonnyRoccit a few seasons ago...

In front, have a picture of James St. Patrick...

In the back, have a picture of Ghost, but with blood splatter on his face...

Preferably the same picture front and back.

That shit would sell a lot if there are no copyright issues...

Funny enough, I just ordered the printer and heat press this morning. I'll cook that one up.

I forgot all about that nigga lol

I hope yall aint right and 50 got soft and makes it corny and have Jukebox ready to kill the lil nigga and right before she does 50 shots her. That shit'll be wack af.

Which is why they should have let Kanan die at the end of season 2. Would have to deal w/ all this fuck shit.

But this was another dope episode.

Tasha is such a fuckin bird tho. why TF are you taking Stren's money AFTER Ghost is let go.

Reactions: Goldie 🔫💰
ya'll dont have to spoiler anything if its been aired

whether its saturday night or sunday...if people wanna avoid spoilers, its up to them to not come in here until they have seen the show

i tell you one thing, some motherfucka on the IC posted the synopsis of episodes 5 and 6 and he was 100% right about episode 5. I wanna punch him in the face...now THAT is a spoiler

I just dont get why people dont like to be surprised when stuff happens. Why you always gotta know whats gonna happen in advance? Whats the fun in that?

Yea I don't get it either. That's why I haven't read the Game of Thrones books or searched for what happens in the books, cuz I don't wanna know that shit till I see it.

I gotta stop going in the Game Of Thrones thread, I know too much and I'm only 5 episodes into season 2.

Yea I don't get it either. That's why I haven't read the Game of Thrones books or searched for what happens in the books, cuz I don't wanna know that shit till I see it.

well i draw a line with the books b/c the show adaptations usually dont follow them to the letter

like in the walking dead comics, ol buddy Daryl doesnt exist at all, but they made him up for the show. You have a general idea of whats going to happen like who is likely to end up dying, but thats about it.

well i draw a line with the books b/c the show adaptations usually dont follow them to the letter

like in the walking dead comics, ol buddy Daryl doesnt exist at all, but they made him up for the show. You have a general idea of whats going to happen like who is likely to end up dying, but thats about it.

Yea and that's big enough for me to not wanna read.