Welcome To aBlackWeb

This was another dope episode. It can play out many ways, I can't call it yet.

Dre playing both sides going to get him killed.

Sandoval or Julio will be killed as well.

If it's Julio and Ghost find out him and Tommy will really have beef

I forgot they be showing this Saturday night lol

Just got spoiled lol

Bout to watch a lil later

19535308_148275619063979_4827299363870998528_n.jpg

He's still a kid so he get's a pass from me. Angela is easily the most annoying mf on the show.

"Omg, he might get the chair?"

Ya think bitch? You're accusing the nigga of killing a federal agent! u think he was gonna get community service?

Last edited:
Reactions: GNS

In order

Angela
Tariq
Dre
The other guy, can't think of his name.
Cosign the order

Fuck angela she knows the nigga aint do it and how u fuckin summady u had a restraining order against thats like kawasaki fuckin chris brown again bitch makes absolutely no sense. Deport her ho ass back to fuck ass puerto rico.

Tariq a ho ass lil nigga and him being young is no excuse. When i was his age i was wishing for a quarter of the material shit he had and aint had no pops around ghost needs to canaan him.

Dre needs to die i would say; how did he survive in the streets that long but they're actually plenny of bitch ass niggaz that do skreet shit. He a ho tho

The spanish cat just another corrupt law enforcer theres a million of em. He's actually the most normal person on the list. They're all hoes tho.
I know he was desperate but ghost would never pick a dumbass hiding spot like that.

If Ghost takes Angela back after all this I might kill this mf myself.
His dumbass will. That Latino pussy got him not thinking straight SMH

I wonder who will be killed off this season. I'm thinking it's going to be Tariq don't know why but I think he's going to die for some reason.

Im so honored to finally be able to talk about Power, but im not reading any of this shit before I watch ep 3.

lmaooo nah i don't think the writers are gonna let tariq get murked

Julio, Sandoval and prolly 50 gonna get knocked off this season

This new lawyer nigga annoyin the fuck outta me

Appreciate that he keeping it 100 with Ghost about everything, but that lawyer comes off as gay. Probably getting Ghost ready for the stand, if necessary.

If Ghost takes Angela back after all this I might kill this mf myself.

Nah, bitch too excited that she got off the bench and back into the game. She probably going to try and side with Ghost when the signs start pointing to Sandoval as the mole. Hopefully, Sandoval knocks her off too.

lmaooo nah i don't think the writers are gonna let tariq get murked

Julio, Sandoval and prolly 50 gonna get knocked off this season
The reason why I say Tariq because of Kannan son being killed. Tariq is a little smartass who need a foot in his ass but he may catch one. I hope Julio doesn't die he's been the realest thru out this show

Back