Welcome To aBlackWeb

If I was Proctor I would have let that DNA stuff in, he could show a cover up and say that gun was planted because of the DA trying to frame Ghost.

If I was Proctor I would have let that DNA stuff in, he could show a cover up and say that gun was planted because of the DA trying to frame Ghost.

Yup, I think Cain or someone else on the IC posted a screenshot of a camera possibly recording Sandoval in Ghost's office.

Ghost's office camera has to be on its own closed circuit fee considering he does sometimes illegal shit, employees going in-and-out, and sometimes he fucks Angel or his wife there. It probably wasn't shutdown when the Feds raided Truth.

A setup by the Feds could possibly explain Ghost's hand prints on Greg's window. Sandoval could get killed by Lobo's guy holding that golden gun in those Power commercials before actually getting arrested, and then everything could be wrapped up tightly for Ghost.

From Episode 1 spoilers, the director stated that Ghost going to jail represents the ultimate struggle of his identity, whether he is going to be James St. Patrick or Ghost from this point forward.

This past episode greatly emphasized that struggle, especially the ending conversation with the gay lawyer.

We all know he has been trying to leave his Ghost alias behind for the longest.

With one more season after this one, I am thinking Power as a series going to end on a bittersweet note where Ghost has no choice but to get back into the game and gets killed.

Shit, I mean where else can they go with this show, unless they introduce a new Marlo Stanfield like character who can take over as the main character?

From Episode 1 spoilers, the director stated that Ghost going to jail represents the ultimate struggle of his identity, whether he is going to be James St. Patrick or Ghost from this point forward.

This past episode greatly emphasized that struggle, especially the ending conversation with the gay lawyer.

We all know he has been trying to leave his Ghost alias behind for the longest.

With one more season after this one, I am thinking Power as a series going to end on a bittersweet note where Ghost has no choice but to get back into the game and gets killed.

Shit, I mean where else can they go with this show, unless they introduce a new Marlo Stanfield like character who can take over as the main character?
The series is going to end with a Ghost vs Tommy type finale.

lmaoooooooooooooooooo @ the faces the lady was making during the bounced checks convo

Tommy just fucked up everything for ghost. That guy knew sandoval is behind greg murder .

Tommy startin to get on my nerves with these nonthought out, irrational plans.

Tariq and his one expression face ass gon get somebody hurt or killed sooner or later.

beta said that Fif look like a hamburger

idk why i be rolling every time i see him on camera now

poor child no. 3...aint been seen since the second episode

and damn tommy so irrational. Didnt even wait until the dude finished his convo and just came out the background like Jason.

Back