Welcome To aBlackWeb

I used to have links to the streams last year but that site is depleted. someone air a link to the episode

Tariq need James Evans as his father. James Evans would've beat the devil out of him

Watched it

Going back to last season I was not happy with the 3 the hard way team up and it still makes no sense.

Fuck Kanan all this shit is his fault.
All this shit is Tasha's fault.

Don't get me started.

All this shit is Tasha's fault.

Don't get me started.

Nah it all goes back to Kanan and Jamie

Kanan had Dre spying,then blackmailed Dre

They met Ray Ray through Kanan

Kanan was who got Tariq into breaking in houses which made tariq end up with them other dudes when they killed that white lady.

You could say it's Jamie's fault for getting Kanan locked up,but Tariq was being used by Kanan,hell Kanan was gonna kille Tariq himself.

How is this Tasha's fault?

Nah it all goes back to Kanan and Jamie

Kanan had Dre spying,then blackmailed Dre

They met Ray Ray through Kanan

Kanan was who got Tariq into breaking in houses which made tariq end up with them other dudes when they killed that white lady.

You could say it's Jamie's fault for getting Kanan locked up,but Tariq was being used by Kanan,hell Kanan was gonna kille Tariq himself.

How is this Tasha's fault?
The whole show is because of Tasha's thirst for power.

Ghost was ok working for kanan an breeze.but he wanted to grow because of Tasha's ambitions of fucking the biggest drug dealer in NY.
Ghost couldn't grow with kanan and breeze running shit. So they kill breeze and set kanan up with the taillight and call. That's why kanan went to jail.

Jamie told him that because he respected him enough to not kill him.
So he sent him to jail. Yet it was a woman who made the call.

Then she didn't want him going legit with the club.

Should I go on?

Back