Welcome To aBlackWeb

Watched it

Going back to last season I was not happy with the 3 the hard way team up and it still makes no sense.

Fuck Kanan all this shit is his fault.

Ghost snitches on Kanan and gets him locked up. Yet this shit Kanan's fault. You crazy as shit!!!!!

Didn't even watch the show cause I hated that Kanan teaming up with Ghost from the end of last season. That was some complete bullshit absolutely horrible writing to do that.

Ghost snitches on Kanan and gets him locked up. Yet this shit Kanan's fault. You crazy as shit!!!!!

Didn't even watch the show cause I hated that Kanan teaming up with Ghost from the end of last season. That was some complete bullshit absolutely horrible writing to do that.

Kanan was the one who was trying to turn tariq out and at 1st kill.He introduced him to Ray Ray,through his cousin.

It's Kanan's fault tariq was with those dudes robbing houses.

and yes I hate the team up because of that.

Kanan was the one who was trying to turn tariq out and at 1st kill.He introduced him to Ray Ray,through his cousin.

It's Kanan's fault tariq was with those dudes robbing houses.

and yes I hate the team up because of that.

Kanan NEVER would've had any negative feelings or want revenge against any of Ghost family or Ghost himself if Ghost never snitched in the first place.

So the shit ain't Kanan fault at all. The shit 100% Ghost fault. You can't skip over that part.

Last edited:
Kanan NEVER would've had any negative feelings or want revenge against any of Ghost family or Ghost himself if Ghost never snitched in the first place.

So the shit ain't Kanan fault at all. The shit 100% Ghost fault. You can't skip over than part.

While Ghost is indeed a snitch for that.He had valid reasons.Kanan is an asshole in short and would have got everybody killed or arrested.

But speaking from the perspective of the lead character,Ghost ,Kanan did cause Raina to be killed directly and Ghost in general by being a drug dealer at all.

Hopefully they don’t push this Dre shit into next season

200.gif

Angela gonna have to clap that Internal affairs bitch and Turtle's time is about up.Ghost gone kill him I think.

While Ghost is indeed a snitch for that.He had valid reasons.Kanan is an asshole in short and would have got everybody killed or arrested.

But speaking from the perspective of the lead character,Ghost ,Kanan did cause Raina to be killed directly and Ghost in general by being a drug dealer at all.

You doing a lot excusing of Ghost snitching and other bullshit to not place the blame squarely where it belongs.
giphy.gif

Those italians hittas supposed to be the best and they tried to grab dre with a sheet and duck tape like some scooby doo caper lol

when they coulda knocked his ass out/tased him then tied him up

tommy fucked up he already crossed the italians they about to extort him or somethin

lol @ y'all not seeing where the tariq shit is going , that's what the producers want you to do be mad at tariq

Tariq will be the one that ends up clappin dre

Those italians hittas supposed to be the best and they tried to grab dre with a sheet and duck tape like some scooby doo caper lol

when they coulda knocked his ass out/tased him then tied him up

tommy fucked up he already crossed the italians they about to extort him or somethin

lol @ y'all not seeing where the tariq shit is going , that's what the producers want you to do be mad at tariq

Tariq will be the one that ends up clappin dre

facts.

Tariq is still a fuck nigga

So the shit ain't Kanan fault at all. The shit 100% Ghost fault. You can't skip over that part.
Where is this ghost snitch shit coming from?

He ain't tell no cops nada.

Kanan niggaz seemed more official than them Italian cats. And how would they have known to be in the back pretending to be workers?

So Riq ain't listen to Tommy and Ghost and he damn near lost his life and got Reyna killed. And he still..STILL, think he knows Betta

I don't blame Riq, I blame ghost for having a son that don't listen to em. Obviously Ghost and Tasha are bad parents

Back