Welcome To aBlackWeb

The last words spoke in that trailer is " we'll all feel better once this is over".

That is exactly how i feel about this show. I just want it to be over with so I can move on. I'm too for invested in it to not watch it but at the same time i am tired of it.

I think it should wrap up with season 6. I just want to get to the BMF series. That's going to be a classic.

The show lost me with Kanan teaming back up with Ghost. Saw that shit and was like
giphy.gif
it makes sense.....

cause ghost told kanaan....he didnt kill him...so he sent him to jail. it was a respect thing.

I'll check it out. Lol @ that nigga still chasing angela after she tried to put that nigga in prison for life.

I'll check it out. Lol @ that nigga still chasing angela after she tried to put that nigga in prison for life.

Shit like that is justifying my stance on saying fuck that show. Its starting to be dumb only because the shit going against everything they built these characters up to be. It makes the shit not make sense to me.

yall aint never had no good boriqua ass.

that shit will have you bring a chick a plate for her and her kids after she got ya mom locked up

Back